17.

Exacerbate.

Kingston Public Hospital
8:15 p.m.

and again, cruel fate

..and again, cruel fate.

I never thought the day would come, where I'd be completely useless.

But today, is that day.. knowing I can't do anything to change the fact that my fiancé remembers nothing of me nor his child.

Deep down, I knew there would be a posibility that he wouldn't have remembered anything.. but none the less, I pushed back the thought and prayed he would.

Even if it's a small memory of us.

But sadly, he doesn't and that breaks my heart into a thousand pieces.

I really wish this was all a bad dream but reality hits everytime I look at my baby.. or a memory of that night replays in my mind.

Pain is all I feel right now and even though I know this isn't anyone's fault, I still find it hard to believe that this was just an ordinary incident.

sometimes certain things just happen, Celest

I know that but it was so sudden.

I knew Kevaun had to stay back to do something illegal, he didn't have to tell me that because I know the type of shit he's involved in.

So for him to just end up in such an awful incident is weird and suspicious.

A not even some play play type a car accident me a talk.

His car was literally crushed and he could've died of suffocation if Brandon hadn't have taken him out.

It was clearly a set up by what I heard and saw from the videos which were still circulating the internet after months.

Until everybody basically forgot about it.

Not me, though.. and mi determined fi find the people weh do this.

"M-mommy!" Kiehlani's voice snaps me from my thoughts and I look back to see her crying.

I really didn't want to bring her but due to how she was throwing a tantrum at the hotel about me leaving, I had no choice.

Now she's gonna finally meet her father, a man that knows nothing about her.

"Yes baby?" I manage to force out those two words, without having to break down in tears.
"Sleepy time." She says.

I look at her through the rear-view mirror and her head is turn to the window, rubbing her eyes.

She looks so tired.

Mi poor baby.

I stop the car at the side of the road and reach to the back, setting up a space for her to lay down for the time being.