𝟑: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞

-Third person pov-
"What?!" Deku leaned over Bakugo's face, a smug expression written all over him. "Go out with me, and that internship will be yours, guaranteed."

Bakugo overthought this absurd request. On one hand, Deku is a dickhead, and was wrong to give him an ultimatum such as this. But, he wasn't bad looking, and he desperately needed this internship.

"If I do it, can my friend get her internship too?" Bakugo inquired as Deku chuckled. "Two dates, and she can get it too," He offered as Bakugo threw his head back in frustration.

"Fine! Give me your number," Bakugo held out his hand as Deku smiled, holding his phone out promptly. Bakugo snatched the phone, entering his number as he returned the phone.

"Don't text me unless it's about the internship or the 'date'," Bakugo cringed saying that word as Deku nodded.

"It was a pleasure meeting you, Kat," Deku bowed as Katsuki held a disgusted look on his face. "Whatever," Bakugo grabbed his phone as he left the restaurant area to find his mom.

After much searching, he found her near the bar area as he groaned. "Can we leave now? I want to spend the night at Mina's," The blonde-haired woman nodded. "Yep, these heels are killing me." Mitsuki laughed about her night as Katsuki escorted her to the car like a gentleman. But for some reason, that green-haired boy couldn't leave his head. How can anyone be such a dick?

⁀↘‿↗⁀↘‿↗⁀↘‿↗⁀↘‿↗⁀↘‿↗⁀↘‿

"You're going on a date with him?!" Mina laughed as I threw one of her bright pink pillows at her. "Shut up, it's so we can get this job. Trust me, it's not like I want to. But yeah, he said to meet him at this restaurant tomorrow."

Mina hummed in response as Katsuki read a curious expression on Mina's face. "What is it now?" Katsuki asked, dreading the next few sentences that were to exit his best friend's mouth.

"Well, isn't Kiri going to be a little salty about this? I mean aren't you two a thing again? I know if I was him I would be jealous." Katsuki stared at Mina in disbelief. "How do you even know about Kiri and me?! I didn't tell you shit!"

Mina scoffed as she shook her head, taking a sip of her soda as she spoke once more. "Well duh, you didn't tell ms anything, and I needed answers so I asked Kiri, and he gladly told me. Unlike you..." Mina said snarkily as Katsuki shook his head.

"He doesn't need to know, plus Kiri isn't the 'jealous' type." Mina stared at Katsuki. "You must be delusional. Don't get me wrong, Kiri is a big ole sweetie, but he's jealous as fuck. He used to be jealous of us hanging out all the time, and you don't even like girls!" Katsuki shook his head in retaliation.

"He isn't that bad," He rolled his eyes as Mina scoffed. "All I'm saying is that maybe, you two should communicate about this, maybe learn from what went wrong the last time you two were together." Bakugo gave Mina a soft punch on her shoulder.

"Just being real! You both are sweethearts and I don't like seeing you two beefing, so why don't we do it right this time?" Mina spoke softly, Bakugo could tell she was being genuine and she wasn't wrong, he didn't want to fuck up things with Kiri already.

"Fine, I'll talk to him tomorrow. Now, can we watch this movie or what?" Katsuki complained as Mina giggled. "Fine!"

-The next morning-
Katsuki woke up to his phone vibrating. He wiped the cold out of his eyes as he groggily answered. "What?" he spoke as Mina woke up next to him, her hair contained in a pink and black bonnet.

"You never answered my text, Kat. I was just calling to check up on you," Bakugo immediately sat up as he heard Kirishima's voice, he needed to check the caller ID before answering from now on.