𝟓: 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞 (𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠)

Third-person pov:
"Do you want me to fuck you?" Izuku whispered as Katsuki felt his body heat up. Bakugo thought if this was wrong to happen on a first date.

"You want to?" Katsuki grew nervous, not in a bad way, but in an aching way, a way where he knew he wanted it to happen, it was risky but that was the fun part. It's not like he hasn't done it before, he and Kirishima we're very active.

"If im asking what do you think, Kat?" Izuku chuckled as his hands wandered down Katsuki's body. "If you don't stop me soon, I don't think I'll be able to stop myself, Kat."

Bakugo put his arms around Izuku's neck as he pulled himself closer to his face. "Who said I wanted you to stop?" Bakugo teased as Izuku wasted no time connecting his lips to the blonde-haired boy.

Izuku lifted Katsuki into his lap, pulling his shirt over his head as they kissed once again kissing him. Katsuki whimpered quietly as Izuku kissed down his neck leaving hickeys and bite marks around his chest.

"Izuku..." Katsuki moaned as the green-haired boy looked up at Katsuki, slightly impatient. "My mom," Bakugo warned, reminding the rushing boy that his mother was just down the hallway.

"Then I guess you'll just have to be quiet," Izuku continued to kiss down Katsuki's body leaving more marks and bites to show his presence.

"Do you have lube?" Izuku asked as Katsuki pulled out a bottle from his nightstand. This made Izuku wonder how active Bakugo was to have an entire bottle of lube on his nightstand.

Shaking his thoughts away, he set the bottle beside him as he reconnected his lips to Katsuki's. Izuku opened his mouth, his tongue sliding into Bakugo's as the blonde boy reciprocated.

Katsuki moaned as he felt himself rub against Izuku, the friction alone was enough to make him cum, but he knew it would be far too soon.

"Spread your legs," Izuku whispered in a tone that sent chills down Katsuki's spine. He obliged as Izuku began to slide his shorts down, discarding them into a random section of the room along with Bakugo's underwear.

Izuku placed katsuki's legs on his shoulders as he applied a generous amount of lube to his pointer and middle finger. "Let me know if it hurts, Kat."

Izuku slowly inserted his two fingers surprised at how well Katsuki took it. Even if it wasn't Katsuki's first time, it had been a minute since the last time he got laid.

Izuku slid his fingers in and out of Katsuki's rather eager hole as he felt the blonde boy tighten around him.

Bakugo struggled with not moaning, he was rather vocal in these situations, but for some reason the thrill of being caught was exhilarating, turning him on even more. By accident, Katsuki would occasionally allow a moan to escape.

Izuku's fingers sped up as Katsuki's breathing became heavier, and his whimpers became more frequent.

Izuku watched Bakugo's body move in pleasure as he felt Izuku's fingers curl up to hit his prostate, causing him to almost cum on the spot before the taller boy pulled his fingers out, giving Katsuki a sly look.

Bakugo caught his breath before speaking. "Why did you stop?" He whined as Izuku chuckled, pushing his once slick-backed hair out of his face before answering the eager boy's question.

"We can't have you tapping out so soon, do we Kat?" Izuku teased.

Bakugo watched from between his legs as Izuku groaned taking the black shorts off. He started at Izuku's dick, mainly how thick it was, and wondered how it would fit into him.

"It's rude to stare, Katsuki," Izuku once again teased, causing Bakugo to look away quickly in retaliation. "Nobody was staring," Katsuki spoke as Izuku pulled the shorter boy closer to him by pulling him down by his hips.