Attack

It wasn't until the Ninja left that my family went their separate ways. Harumi and I went to go remove our makeup, whilst mother and father went to go do whatever they did in their free time.

       As I removed my makeup I couldn't help but listen as Mr. Hutchins and the Ninja passed by. The halls were quite echoey so I was able to listen in on what they were saying.

       Mr. Hutchins seemed to be explaining to them about why the palace was called the 'Palace of Secrets,' and how only my family and I knew the secret passageways in the palace. Soon enough, I heard books clatter on the ground and laughed softly as I heard what seemed to be Kai trying to figure out where the passages were. He failed miserably every time and the Ninja had to organize the books back to where they were.

       They moved on and I hastily removed the rest of my makeup. Today was another day of giving food to the ones who couldn't sustain themselves, and I was determined to feed as many as I could today. Quickly putting on a pair of pants and a sweater along with shoes (FSM forbid anyone other than Harumi saw me like this).

       I opened my closet, scouring the area. Suddenly, my eyes landed on a well-hidden brown sack. It was folded neatly behind some dresses that shadowed it. Pulling it out I rushed over to my door and looked both ways to see and hear if anyone was coming or nearby before I dashed out. I quickly went to the buffet and grabbed a little of everything, bananas, apples, grapes, jackfruit, pastries, vegetables, you name it.

       Once I finished, I headed back to the privacy of my room. Once I reached the window to the balcony, I held up one of the curtains that lead to it and looked behind me. With the rush I was in, I hadn't noticed the mess I had made. It was small, with my gown strewn on the floor and my makeup utensils all over the place on my small desk. Sighing, I vowed that I would clean up as soon as I got back. Walking up to the edge of the balcony, I lifted up the brown sack with food in it, and accidentally knocked over a nearby stool with a vase filled with flowers.

       "Shoot," I said, panicking. Did anyone hear that? I really hope it wasn't that loud. I seriously needed to move items from my balcony if I was going to keep being undercover.

       Jumping up and on the edge of the balcony, I pulled on my hood and jumped, sliding down rooftops and jumping off others. Making sure not to break off any shingles as I slid.

       Once I got on flat buildings, I started dashing across the rooftops towards the usual place, making sure not to hit any vents or pipes in my way.

       Wind hit my face, threatening to take my hood off and reveal myself to the public, so I tilted my face down slightly, enough just so the wind wouldn't take it off.

       Once I came across a huge gap between buildings I looked around my surroundings, and found another way to get to where I wanted to go. Deciding to go around, I saw that I couldn't possibly carry the sack I had with me and swing from the clotheslines at the same time without falling.

       As soon as I got to my desired building, I took a small break, catching my breath. Once I re-energized, I continued with my goal, not until I heard a grunt behind me and the clanging of metal. I turned around hastily and looked down the edge to see who it was.

       It was the Green Ninja, and he was about to fall to his death. Quickly enough, I grabbed his hand before he fell, and did my best to pull him up most of the way, grunting as I hauled him up. First Spinjitzu Master, I thought. I am definitely not cut out for this kind of lifting.

       Once he was safe on the rooftop I breathed a sigh of relief, the muscles in my arms relaxed. And then he turned hostile on me, going in defense mode.