Entry 12: 𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐥 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐥: 𝐈𝐧 𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐥 𝐔𝐧𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞

SUMMARY

In an Alpha-dominated world, Winter has been presented as an Omega. A very rare being that only comes once in a lifetime. After finding the sad truth about her biology, Winter's life had been in constant chaos every day. Those people who ignored her before kept on flaunting their way to win her affection. But to everyone's dismay, Winter has already set her eyes on a certain Granatefel princess.

AUTHOR

This is the once-shot alternate version of Castel Granatefel and Entry #3 on my Enigmatic Dreamer Smut Story Collection (visit my Asianfanfic account for reference). This is a one-shot story dedicated to those people who are curious about how I write SMUT stories, and also my way of advertising the ongoing version. This will have two chapters only.

**

Expectation:
Written in British English
50% SMUT
0% Plot
50% Trash

In a world where every living creature is bound by a blood hierarchy, metamorphosis occurs. Everyone who reaches the age of 18 will start to feel changes in their bodies.

Biologically, the hierarchy was divided into three categories; Alpha being the highest and most powerful, Beta being the second, and Omega being the lowest and rarest of all three.

Winter was born into a family of all Betas, so she will likely be one when she presents. But when her 18th birthday strikes, to her utter horror, she gets presented as an Omega, something that only occurs once in a lifetime.

Winter's life changes within just a second. She was still in school when, all of a sudden, her whole body felt an extreme burning sensation. The next thing she knew, she woke up in the infirmary and was met by the worried look of her friend Ningning.

"Winter, are you alright?" She looked frantic with worry.

"What happened?"

Winter carefully sat and leaned her back on the headboard.

"You passed out because you presented in the middle of the class." She let out a tired sigh. She must have been with her for quite long. "Are you sure you're alright now?"

"M—My body feels hot, Ningning. I'm so sorry for the trouble."

It feels like someone is igniting a fire inside her body. She felt like she wanted to bathe in water full of ice just to subdue the burning feeling.

"I was so worried. No worries. It's the least that I could do." She smiled a little and continued saying, "And also, I wasn't the one who carried you through the infirmary. You should thank Karina for that."

"I'm sorry. Did you just say Karina Granatefel carried me to the infirmary?"

Winter could be hearing it wrong since she's very much distracted right now. Her body was aching for something. She feels so anxious for no reason. She unconsciously scratches the part below her earlobe. The itch was quite unbearable.

"So that means she smelled me, then?"

Karina is the only daughter and heiress of the Granatefel duchy. And also the niece of the Headmaster of Castel Granatefel, the school for Magical Beings.

"She's actually outside waiting for you to wake up."

"What?"

"Nurse Nat doesn't want to let her in because she's an Alpha. She said she might cause chaos in your sanity."