Chapter 4

Ava POV-
I woke up to the sound of moaning coming from the hall there was also screaming and sobbing I ran out of my room and went down the hall to find a girl at the front desk "he-hello" she turns her head my way "h-HELLO CAN YOU HELP ME!!" She yells making me jump slightly I run over to her "wh-" I look down at her wrist I bend down beside her "hold on" I say calming her down I jump up and run behind the counter by now all of the "patients" were out of there rooms even the other side was over here I grab some needle and some thread some disinfectant and some gauze to clean up and sew it up I run back over "is this going to hurt?" She asks "I don't know but just think of something nice like maybe a song" I say "o-okay" she was shaking and she started humming only exception by Paramore I hummed along I put the disinfectant on there and then began to sew she didn't noticed that much and I was done I wrapped up her arm and she was good "okay all done now how long have you been here sweetie?" I ask "only a week" she says with shakiness In her voice "oh it's going to be okay don't worry" I say she grabs me by the waist and hugs me I fall over on my butt and hug her back "it'll be okay" I hear her sob a thank you "your welcome......"

End of chapter 4
A/n sorry this chapter was lame but I felt like writing this so yeah I'll be writing something later see ya ✌🏻️|-/