Five

When the group made it back to the bus, everyone except Lauren and Ivy stayed in the front lounge to relax. Lauren, however, took Ivy into the back lounge so they could have their little talk.

"First of all, I just want you to know I'm not mad with you, baby. I just want to keep you safe and happy, ok?"

Even though she said she wasn't mad, Ivy was still a little scared. What if she had done something really bad and Lauren was going to punish her. She really didn't want to be punished. Her only memories of it were of it hurting a lot.

"Baby, you aren't in trouble, ok? I'm not sure what you're thinking. If you could tell me, that would help a lot, but I understand if you don't want too"

Ivy was on the verge of tears.

"Punishment hurt"

"Oh baby." Lauren was also starting to get upset now as she pulled Ivy to her chest in a warm embrace, "I promise I'll never hurt you like that. Never. Punishments will never hurt, ok baby?"

She felt Ivy nod into her chest.

"Shall we go over your rules now? I promise they're only for you to be safe and healthy."

Ivy just nodded again, feeling too emotional to talk much. Lauren took out her phone and showed the girl her notes app, where she had noted down a few rules for her.

Rules for Ivy

1. Be nice to yourself. If you ever have bad feelings about yourself, come to Lolo

2. Try to eat at least 3 meals a day

3. Always stay hydrated, and come to Lolo if you need water

4. No swearing (when in littlespace)

5. No throwing tantrums

6. Bedtime is 11pm unless there is a good reason

"Are those okay, honey?"

Lauren looked to the girl who scanned the rules quickly before looking at her confused.

"Why you asking me?"

Lauren looked sadly at the girl. Of course, she wouldn't know that she had a say in this. She'd been controlled her whole life.

"Of course, baby, it's important for me to ask you about these things, I need to make sure you're comfortable with everything."

Ivy looked up at Lauren. She felt so small, even though she didn't particularly like some of the rules, especially the one about bedtime, but deep down, she knew it was reasonable and didn't make her uncomfortable. She finally nodded, letting Lauren know that she was all good with the rules.

"Good girl, let's go rejoin the others."

Ivy nodded. Pulling herself back out of her littlespace as she followed Lauren into the lounge. Chilling in the bus with Normani, Dinah and Lauren felt like home. It was so comfy, and she felt so at home. Ally and Camila were out for an interview, so it was just the four girls, mostly just chilling on their phones. Dinah was smirking at her, though.

"So...whats between you and Lauren, huh Ivy?"

The girl blushed madly, realising exactly what it must look like to the other girls. Lauren quickly shot Dinah another glance while pulling Ivy closer to her. Dinah just kept smirking and went back to her phone.

Soon, Ally and Camila returned to the bus. Camila was in tears, and Ally looked on the verge of crying herself. The girls instanly started consoling the two. The interview was much more invasive and mean than they were prepared for. The fact that the press was that mean made Ivy so angry, she couldnt handle seeing the girls that she had become so close to recently upset. She could feel herself starting to slip.