Seven

The girls all came together in Lauren, Camila, and Ivy's room. Partly because they had the bigger room with the kitchen and partly because Ivy was still asleep. The girl hadn't let go of her pacifier since Lauren had given it to her. And when the others saw it, their hearts collectively melted at the sight of Ivy messily tucked into all the bedsheets, gripping them as she suckled and slept peacefully.

While Mani and Lauren were working on breakfast, Ally sat down on the bed next to Ivy. As if sensing that she was about to be disturbed, the girl rolled over in her sleep, hiding herself from Ally. She chuckled and softly lifted the girl into her lap.

Ivy whined. Why did she have to get up so early? She just wanted to finish her dream.

"Come on baby, it's time for breakfast."

Ivy was still too asleep to argue and instead snuggled down against Ally, trying to get back to sleep in her arms.

"Ah ah, none of that, you need to have some food, little one."

Ally was a natural with Ivy, and Lauren was so proud of them both. Of Ally for adapting so well to looking after her and Ivy for letting other people in and showing them her little side. Slowly, Ivy sat climbed out of Allys lap before walking over to the table to sit in Lauren's.

"Share?"

Lauren chuckled as she stroked her girls hair. She always wanted to share with her. It was adorable but slightly concerning. They had much more to worry about currently, though, so she just lifted some of her toast with honey to Ivy's mouth. Upon the smaller girl tasting Lauren's breakfast, a smile broke out across her face.

"That nice little one,"

Lauren was met with her honey monster, nodding her head happily, honey all around her face. Normani came over with a cloth to wipe the extra honey from her face, but Ivy tried to squirm away.

"Ah ah, no wriggling baby, let Mani Bear wipe your face,"

Ivy grumpily sat back in Lauren's lap and let Mani clean her face, Lauren then lifted the girl under her arms, setting her down on the plush chair. Now came the part she had been dreading.

"Little one, we have a show and meet and greet this morning. Can you try and be big for me, please?"

Ivy whimpered and gave Lauren her best puppy eyes before taking a few deep breaths.

"OK...I can be big,"

Lauren's heart was breaking. She could see the pain the girl was going through. She was using her littlespace to escape the problems big Ivy was facing. Lauren hoped she could help work through those with her. This was probably the first time Lauren had properly seen the girl be big. She was still cute, and you could still see the faint traces of her baby in the way she nervously played with her fingers.

"Thank you, sweetheart."

Lauren kissed her head before walking off to start getting ready. Soon, someone came to the room and brought them all into a smaller bus that would take them to the venue. Ivy sat with the girls. However, it was a little different this time. She had her head resting against Normani, who had her arm curled around the girl. Lauren was sat next to her, showing her all sorts of things ok her phone to make her laugh. Ivy finally felt like she fit in somewhere. She loved these girls, and they loved her.

They arrived, and the whirlwind of chaos that is the preparations started. Hair and makeup people were all over the girls, Ivy sat quietly next to Lauren, watching as Clara transformed the girl she knew into a completely different looking person. She much preferred Lauren without makeup. All the little imperfections on her face made her love her even more. But she had to cover all that up to show the world. It was so stupid.