Chapter two

It's 1.30pm and someone knock on the door. I look at the time and realize. "Hey beautiful, I got you some lunch so you won't die hungry."he smiles and place it on the desk next to couch. "Come here, let's get you feed up." But you're in your own mind. You think about what you are just working at.

Suddenly you feel hands on your shoulders and kiss on your hair. You go back to reality. "What's bothering you? You don't seem good." He said worriedly.

"I- I just...there's so much I would love to tell you, but it's a really long story. I though that I would never ever have to be part of that again but this case is just so bad." I place my face into my hands and reach on the desk. Noah kneels next to me and turn my chair to him. He place one ham on my knee and one hand on my chin. "Look up at me darling."

I look at him and smile a little. "There you go. I missed this smile. Come one, enough job today, let's go out!"

"I can't, boss would kill me." Noah stop me. "Stop it. You don't have to be worry about anything. I ask him for a free afternoon and he agreed so come on. Were gonna take the food and come to my house if you agree."

"I would love that." You sign in realive.
"Okay, come then lady." He smiles at stand up to go for the food on the desk. You don't know how you deserve this man. I think I should do a first step and kiss him. He's just so precious.

"Come on love." He said and open the door for you. You take your purse and went straight out of the office. You went to garage and you both take your own car. "Just follow me, you know where I live." Noah said and we drive off.

We drive to his house. He has a big house with a beautiful terrace on the roof with view on the sea. We parked our cars in his garage and went inside.

"So there's the lunch or maybe dinner, it's quite late already. Should we go upstairs? I mean on the roof.

"Sure."you smile and go after him. You lay on the lounger and eat your food. After you two done eating it's almost 8pm and it's beautiful sunset. You're just looking into the sun that's shining in your eyes that are sparkling. Noah is looking at you.

"You're gorgeous Ruby." He said and you look at him smiling. "Thank you, I really needed to get out of the work, it's quite difficult case for me now."

"I'm gonna help you with that don't worry." He said and tap his hand next to him to show me where I'm supposed to sit.

I stand up and sit next to him while he wraps his arm around me and we watch the sunset. "Gosh, you're freezing don't you?" He said and immediately take of his hoodie and put it on me. "Thank you Noah." "No worries, I got you."

I place my head on his shoulder while snuggle in his good smelling hoodie. Time goes by and we were having a good time. You feel his head on yours getting heavier. "Noah, do you wanna go to sleep? I can go now."

"No way I'm letting you go home today, you're staying. You laugh. "You serious? Okay, but tell me what should I do in return."

"You don't have to do anything, or maybe just one thing." "Sure, tell me."

"Can I lay on your lap to get cuddly more?"

You just smile. "Of course dummy. I told you you're tired."

He lay on your legs with his head and you put a blanket over his body. "Thank you."he said and you just kiss his hear.

"I feel so safe with you." You said to him. "Me too, I like you Ruby."

"I like you too Noah."you said and he looks up at you. You look at his lips and in his eyes again.

"Do it." He said and you didnt hesitate for another second. You crush your lips on his soft lips. He kiss you deeply and then you pull out and smile on yourself. The kiss was unbelievable.

He then look back to the sunset and stroke your leg slowly. You wrap your hands in his head and play with them.

"I didn't have a clue before a few weeks that I would be here."

"Me neither. Wait, do you regret the-"

"I'm not. There's no way I regret. No. You're to cute to regret." You said and smile.

After an another hour he feels that youre about to fall asleep.

"Okay, come on. Let's get you to bed." He takes you bridal style to his bedroom and lays you on the bed. Noah get you some of his clothes on the bed and he's ready to leave.

"Noah don't." He turns around. "What's wrong love?"

"Come back to me please, I need you. Don't go sleep on the couch."

"Fine, but first your change and I just gonna get us some water okay?" He smiles.

"Okay." You agree and change into his boxers and big shirt.

He came back with glasses of water and pit them on the nightstand. He get into the bed next to you and cuddle up to you. You place your head on his chest and he plays with your hair.

Suddenly he feels you head getting heavier. "Good night love."he said and kiss your forehead. "Good night Noah" you just mumble and fall asleep on his chest.