Chapter Two: The Live Pt.2

Sunoo knocks on the door and waits for Sunghoon to tell him to enter.

"Sunoo?" Sunghoon calls. Sunoo cracks the door open and gives him a reassuring smile out of view from the camera. Sunghoon points at the chairs in the corner of the room and gestures for Sunoo to sit beside him. Sunoo bows to the staff member before grabbing a chair.

"Hi guys!" Sunoo says cheerfully, waving at the camera. Sunghoon stares at him, already feeling more comfortable. Sunoo was not only a sunshine of their group, but also a life saver to an introvert when their social battery was running low. Sunghoon couldn't help but smile at the younger. Cute.

jypapi

my sunsun heart is deceased

your_maeum

HI SUNOO I LOVE YOU

my10monthslover

sunsun live omgg y'all my eyes are sweating

ice_princess.02

Suddenly everyone forgot my husband exists...it's okay sunghoon i'm still here

The comments were full of positivity, which is all Sunghoon could ask for. He didn't mind all the attention going to Sunoo. In fact he preferred it, because it meant less pressure for him. Sunoo looks over at Sunghoon, tapping his arm under the table.

"I brought something for us to do." Sunoo says. Sunghoon raises his eyebrow and smiles expectantly. Sunoo looks over at the staff member who nods approval.

"Ta-da!" Sunoo places a container of blocks on the table.

"Oh...that's the um...tower game, right?" Sunghoon asks. Sunoo nods and empties them onto the table. He puts three together and puts them in the center to start. The boys take turns placing the blocks on top of each other until there are no more left.

oh.mY_pEAch

I love this game

passthemic.hoe

JENGA???

Sunoo reads the last comment out loud, smirking at the person's username.

"Yes...I'm a pro at this game." Sunoo boasts. Sunghoon scoffs.

"Yeah, you're a pro at losing this game." Sunghoon mumbles.

"I can leave right now."

"No. Please don't. I'm sorry." Sunghoon apologizes and grabs Sunoo's wrist, surprised when he doesn't immediately pull away. In fact, he does the opposite. Sunoo puts his free hand over top of Sunghoon's, patting it a few times before pulling away. Sunghoon hides his blush by moving his arm to strategically block his face from the camera as he reached towards the block tower.

"I'll start." He announces, beginning to tap a few blocks. He finds a loose one and taps it out a little but before grabbing it and placing it on top. Sunghoon's expression was controlled now, so he moved his arm so he could see the camera again. Sunoo takes his turn and then looks back at the comments.