Part 2

You groaned loudly and ran to the cliff edge. You grabbed his arm and tried to pull him up. You weren't strong enough though. In his other hand was his mask. In the chaos of falling, it had fallen off. You took notice of his face, It looked like he had been through hell. "Give me the mask!" You yelled at him. He shook his head. "Give it now or you're going to fall and die." Finally he handed it to you. In that moment (Y/n) threw it behind her safely on solid ground. She could finally grab his other hand and somehow found the strength to pull the massive man up. The two fell backwards, for a moment they laid there breathing heavily. Jesse was on top of (y/n), it took a few moments for the two to realize the position they were in. Once they realized, (y/n) pushed Jesse off and got up. She brushed herself off and looked over to find the man trying to find something. "It's over by that tree" You said pointing to the mask that had landed at the base of a large tree. Chromeskull picked it up and tried to put it back on but it wasn't sticking very well. He grunted in annoyance and faced away from you.

"I've already seen your face. It's okay." You could tell he was uncomfortable with his looks and maybe even hated it. "I think you look good actually." At this he rolled his eyes and pulled out his phone. "Don't lie to me piggy" the phone said. Now you were a little annoyed, you crossed your arms and stood in front of him. "I wasn't lying. You are handsome and if you say you're not one more time I'll slap you." You said sternly. He was taken aback, he was sure that he was hideous. Maybe this woman is just crazy, He thought.

"Can you call for help on that phone?" (y/n) asked. He shook his head. "No Signal, since someone decided to run so deep into a forest." The phone replied. "My fault? I think not. Someone decided to kidnap me and then put me in the woods to run for my life." you retorted. He only shrugged in response. "So we are stuck out here with no way back to civilization?" You asked. "My company will come searching for me when I don't check in tonight." The phone said. "Until then we need to find water and shelter. It's starting to look like rain." You said as you walked off further into the woods. He followed, curious as to what you had planned.

Soon you had started to make a simple shelter and oddly enough he helped. The silence was awkward as you two made a shelter just big enough for the two of you to sit in. Not long after that it began to rain. "Sooo Do you have a partner?" You asked not wanting to sit in silence anymore. "Used to" said the phone. "Oof divorce is tough my guy." You replied. "She died" the phone replied for him. Now you felt bad. "Oh I'm sorry. I uh didn't know." You said sadly. The silence that followed was so much worse than it had been earlier. The two of you sat there watching the rain fall. You couldn't stop thinking about how stupid it was to ask about his loved ones. Then a thought popped into your head and you blurted it out before you could stop yourself.

"Why aren't you trying to kill me now... It would be so easy to do that now." you asked. He took a moment to think before typing in his answer "You saved my life and might need you for food." Your (e/c) eyes widened "Hold up you are not eating me. I wouldn't taste good anyway." He raised a non-existent eyebrow at your outburst. "I'm not a cannibal" is all the phone said.