A LONG OVERDUE UPDATE

AHHHH HI FAMILY!!

I feel so weird making another part to this book when I finished it years ago. BUT that is why I'm here.

For those of you who don't already know, I have made this book into a new series, and the first novel is out. It's called "Mi Reina" and personally, I like the plot a lot more in that book than I do in this one—for the sole purpose of it being revamped and improved writing.

I meant to post this in November when I first published the other book but I'm doing it now and that's what matters.

It looks a little something like...

THIS!! BA-BAM!!

For those of you who haven't started reading it, as an author, I recommend. I would say it's a slow-burn but Gabriel, as we all know, is impatient as hell and doesn't fuck with slow-burns.

For you who have already started it (or waiting for me to publish a new chapter), tell me what you think of it so far...

Do you prefer the old or new version?

What do you think of the characters in this one compared to the new one?

Do you like the plot change between the two?

I MUST KNOW THESE THINGS!

Anyway, you should all know by now how much I love you for your endless love, support, and hysterical comments. Some of y'all got me laughing out loud with the things you come up with, I swear.

I love you all and I'll see you in another book!
- Nuggie Queen❤️❤️