'Nearly caught'

Y/n POV:

I think I fell asleep on the couch, I dont really know, well actually I do because I remember waking up.... I mean who doesn't remember waking up? Maybe someone but oh well! Anyways, these guys aren't that bad, they could be better in so many ways. It was really dark when I woke up, I was honestly surprised that I slept more than two hours, you know because I checked my watch. Anyways, I stood up and walked over to the kitchen, I looked in the cupboard for something to eat, then i saw it.. the can of alphabet soup, it said apple flavour on it though. I basically ripped that thing out of the cupboard and got a pan out. I didn't care what time it was, I wanted alphabet soup! I turned on the gas and poured in the soup with some hot water and let it boiiiillllll! I wanted fooooood. Mostly cus I bearly ate anything yesterday. Now when I think of it... did I actually eat anything yesterday? I really do wonder now? Well I'll leave those thoughts for another day, when I'll probably forget them. I look at the soup. By all means, it looks ready I guess? I take the pan off, remembering to turn off the gas so the kitchen doesn't burn down like it did a couple of years ago, geez I will never forget that day, and I pour the soup in a random bowl I pull out a separate cupboard. THERES TOO MANY CUBOARDS!!!! I take a spoon out of, you guessed it, another cupboard. I then shuffle to go sit down by a table. That was some good alphabet soup, super original, I don't know why it said apple flavour on the front in the first place. I finish eating about a couple minutes later, embracing the food, I don't even know that you could do that, and I then stand up to go put it in the sink. I then go back to the couch and sit down on it. What else can I do here except eat the forbidden apple flavoured alphabet noodles. Well you could say they aren't really alphabet, cus most of them are broken anyways so it doesn't really matter UNLESS there is a whole new alphabet that I'm not aware of! I really hope not! Learning English was a trouble for me by itself, BUT FRENCH ASWELL?! Honestly, trust me I'm never going to use french in my whole freaking lifetime you just watch and see. 

Ok enough about the alphabet soup already, I hear something rustling around in one of the rooms, my curiosity of course, leads me to the room the sound is coming from, oh boy please do not make me regret this.... I open the door. There is nothing not normal! Great. I just regretted my whole life choices in the course of 15 seconds, congrats me. Maybe I should get a medal for all the things I do. I go back to the couch and once again, flop onto the soft bed like mechanism. I check the time. It's 4:59, no sorry it's 5:00am. My apologies! The time decided to change at the worst time. Thanks for that I guess. Well this is going to be another day of boringness until someone wakes up. Orrrrr I could do things that should not be spoken here really loudly in order for them to wake up, and theeeeen I'll pretend to sleep, one of the things I'm best of, and wake up, pretending to not know anything! Yeah that's not really going to work. Or could itttt! You know what? For the sake of fun I will do it. Anyways, I'll have some drama to tell nightmare later either way heh.

Sooooo, I start doing 'the things' really loudly, like it wasn't that bad. I was just screaming and doing whatever that was loud like screaming " THE HOUSE IS ON FIREEEEE!!!!!" Then, now here's something that scares me, they jump out of bed at the SAME TIME, also I know this because I heard three pairs of feet land on the floor at the same time, and rush to the living room where I am currently located, doing crazy things to wake up 3 random people I bearly know at 5 in the morning, quite hilarious in my opinion,I mean I would laugh if I heard a story like this form someone. Getting to the point, I flopped onto the so called bed and started 'sleeping' just as they rushed in, phew that was a close one. I then started to listen to their conversations. I honestly wish I could've recorded it on the spot. Like, "did you guys hear it too?", " I thought one of you did it?!", I actually thought the house was on fire. All of them of course agree to the statement one of them made and rush to the kitchen to see if there is anything on fire, honestly that was one of the best reactions I've ever seen someone do to something. EVERY SECOND OF THIS WAS WORTH IT!!! Not like I regretted anything in the first place hehehe. They then, I think, proceed to come back from the kitchen, back into the living room and proceed to wake me up. I do my best 'waking up' as I sit up, pretending to be hella tired and clueless about everything that is going on right now, they ask me if I'm okay and if I heard any voices or noises. I shake my head, trying my absolute best to not burst out laughing in front of their faces. HOW GULLIBLE ARE THESE GUYS HONESTLY?! Now, they are probably going to think that they are all mentally crazy and be mentally insane for the next couple of days, at least I think that. I tend to make predictions about nearly everything in existence! Welp, we will see the proper results of this later heh! I'm decently excited to see what will happen....

THAT IS ALL

Rip star sanses tho

I hope you guys liked it!

Also how are we at 600 reads already?! 

Words - 1030