Chapter 56: Family

Lana

After eight long hours, I took a test, and I had to force Cyrus to stay out of the bathroom while I peed on this fucking stick. I can't believe the stunt he pulled last night and the fact that I catched him looking for baby clothes on MY phone?! What the fuck is up with these guys these days?!

I wasn't shocked when Blair told me Misha was going through baby fever for a year, but Cyrus?! We're still going into our twenties.

"Little mouse open the door please" he groans trying to twist the locked door knob.
"I like it when you beg but no" I sat beside the pregnancy test while I waited for the results, while Cyrus pounded or slipped random pieces of items under the door.

"It's been an hour you can't keep torturing me like this!" he slams his fist against the wooden door, causing me to jump, "It's been five minutes Cyrus" I rolled my eyes and folded my arms across my chest as my feet swayed on top of the cabinet, I'm kind scared how to get down when my bench is across the room.

Whatever if I break a leg it'll heal

I laugh as I overhear his frustrated groans from the other side of the door, "I guess I'm going to have to do this the old way"
"What do you mean-" Before I could finish my sentence Cyrus slammed the door down, I screamed and jumped as he stormed inside giving me a smirk how am I not surprised?

Within a blink of an eye, he started placing kisses on my neck while glaring down at the pregnancy test sitting beside me

"Stop" I groaned trying to shove him away but I didn't budge, "If it comes out negative we're trying again"
he stated as if he was being serious.

But he is.

I rolled my eyes and pulled my arms up gesturing for him to put me down, he beamed and grasped my armpits placing me on my feet as I watched the pregnancy test still patiently waiting for it to show the results.

PleaseBeNegativePleaseBeNegativePleaseBeNegative.

Cyrus

I felt like punching a wall while Lana cheered around her apartment playing Taylor Swift in the background, I glared at her every movement while she hopped onto the coffee table and used the remote controller as a microphone singing her lungs out to Style .

"Aw, what's wrong? Do you need your binky?" pacify her, now.

I didn't respond, to let my disappointment out I ran out of the apartment toward Misha's penthouse, he'll give me some advice.

❄︎

"What was so important you had to disturb my first day off, I was just begging to spoon Blair" Misha rolled his eyes while pouring himself a cup of black coffee, "How do you deal with baby fever-" Before I could even finish my sentence Misha had spat some of his coffee out of his mouth and sat across from me.

"Let me guess Lana overreacted?"
"What do you mean?" I arched a brow glaring at Misha from head to toe, I swear he could read my mind or the image in my head...

"I nearly got Blair pregnant once, she ignored me for nearly two decades" he sighed "It must come in the family" I sighed while Misha passed me a glass of whiskey, I frowned in confusion, "Trust me we'll need it"

Lana

It still hurts, and the images of his death still cross my mind, trying to draw out the perfect dress I groan and shut my laptop off staring into the distance, of Sallies Bakery, meanwhile, Vivian sat across from me, shockingly she wore no makeup and her hair was curled to her shoulders.

"How are you doing little Ambrose?" We haven't spoken about what happened since we've given each other space but it's best if we clear the air and talk it out, "Not good, you?" "Shitty as always" I slightly smile as she brought her coffee to her lips.

"I'm sorry about what you saw Lana...I know I scared you, I never meant to get stuff out of hand" Swallowing she continues, "Henry stabbed me once, and you know my obsession with revenge so I stabbed him more, and after I caught him trying to hurt you I...I lost it, I saw myself in you Lana, and I couldn't bear seeing you hurt" Sniffling she ignored my gaze, Vivian always intimidated me with her siren eyes and scary gaze.

But besides the world seeing her as a bad person, I saw nothing but a broken soul trying to keep her head up, she thinks closing her heart out will keep her safe yet it's hurting her, "When Henry and I were together, it was nothing but roses and butterflies, I loved him meanwhile he loved my body, at one point I believed he truly did love me till he changed"

I grasp her soft hand, she slightly flinches but allows me to touch her, "I love you Vivian and I'm grateful you showed up that night, I know how much you're hurting and how much your trying to hide it but...were family."

"You and I were so much alike," I see myself in her eyes and I know she does too, that's why she always had a soft spot for me, a slight smile tugged her heart rounded big fair lips, "Were Corrupted, it'll take time for us to heal," She smiles and nods wiping a tear from her eyes.

"Your a really smart girl Lana, I'm proud of you"
I smile, "Thanks Viv,"