Chapter 58: Love You

6 Months Later (Officaly A Year)

Cyrus

I sat beside Blair, Rune, and Misha while we watched every model walk down the runway with Lana's dresses. I couldn't help but smile when Lana kept messaging me about how beautiful every model looked,

Little Mouse: Did you see her in the purple dress that Lily Violet Dorthy She looks amazing!

Me: In your design, you would look better in it tho.

Little Mouse: DON'T BE MEAN I LOVE HER!

I laughed as she followed along with an angry emoji,

Me: Your right I'm sorry.

Little Mouse: Apology forgiven anyway after Anok Yei walks out, I introduce myself

Me: Finally the goddess I've been waiting for.

I send the message with a following heart emoji while she sends me a pouting picture.

With her makeup professionally done and wearing one of her dresses from her new collection Black Butterfly, I seriously can't believe this fallen angel is mine, not only is she gorgeous but about to officially become a famous fashion designer, I'm proud of where my little mouse has gotten.

And I'm happy I'm here to watch her succeed, so far every person has been wowed and taken pictures of all of Lana's designs, as much as my baby doubted herself she made it. After Anok Yei walked down and up the runway seconds Lana held hands with Marie Beckean beside her, big smiles on their lips as they waved the crowd and blew kisses-

I flinched when Rune and Blair suddenly jumped from their seats and screamed their lungs out cheering for Lana, I couldn't lie and say I did the same while Misha clapped like a proud father with a bright smile for once on his lips.

They stood at the end of the runway when our eyes met, she blew me a personal kiss and I reached to grab it slamming my palm on my lips, giggling she beamed and mouths "I love you" As they turned back and made their way back to the backtrack,

After everyone left, we all paced backstage while holding bouquets, Blair and Misha holding white roses mixed with pink roses while Rune brought his bouquet of yellow tulips, and I, holding the biggest bouquet of roses red and pink roses out of all of them which I purposely picked, pink for admiration, and red for love, while Misha and Blair brought white for a new beginning of her life.

And Rune with his yellow tulips for hope happiness and good cheer, (and yes I specifically helped them pick out flowers for their meanings) After Lana catches us we both pace towards each other, wrapping my arms around her waist she held me tightly around the neck "You looked beautiful up there little mouse" I placed a soft kiss on her cheek before she slams her lips against mine.

"I'm proud of you" I smiled staring down at her, not caring that everyone was watching my mask slip, "I love you Cyrus Winter" She held onto my neck while placing another peck on my lips "I love you too Little Mouse" I held her lips ready to take her to bed- suddenly Rune cleared his throat, and we release each other and turn to face them

"Oh right totally forgot you guys were here" She released me while speaking in a taunting tone. Laughing she embraced them each, darting my eyes around-

My gaze darkened as I watched one of the directors staring directly at the models, I watched as his eyes landed on their chest and ass as if he was ready to devour them all, mind you these women are in their twenties, while the fucker is in his late fifties.

Before I could walk up to him Misha suddenly grasped my shoulder stopping me, "We'll deal with him later, don't ruin her moment" he whispered into my ear while glaring back at the dead man standing a few inches away from us.

❄︎

I sat beside Lana while she screamed her heart out to Taylor Swift, apparently, we hate Kanye West and love Selena Gomez, along with Lana Del Rey and a bunch of other celebrities she mentioned.

I already memorized her top favorite song

1. Cardigan
2. Enchanted
3. Lover
4. Snow on the beach
5. And last but not least Style.

"And my least favorite song is-"
"Exile Story" I interrupt her, from the corner of her eye I watch as she jerks in my direction after I cut her off, "How do you-"
"I need to confess something" I sighed glancing at her with worry, god this is terrifying, what if I lose her again? I mean it wasn't my fault she confessed about her trauma in her dream...it was just bad timing, right? Fuck I'm fucked. She gulped and her eyes widened, "When you were at the hospital, you weren't dreaming, I mean you were but you were"

"Sleep talking" her voice came out as a whisper, she broke eye contact which made my heart sink in horror, "Is that why you left?" her voice came out as a whisper, light and soft, not a good sign. I left because I was afraid to hurt you even more than you were" The confession felt like the weight on my back loosened, and my stomach twisted as a few beats of silence passed by glancing at her side she said "Okay" Nodding giving me a slight smile.

"Little mouse-"
"It's okay, I had a feeling the dream wasn't a dream, and it was easier to confess that way" She cupped my hand and squeezed it tight for reassurance. "Still little mouse I'm sorry, I should have said something before-"

"Hey stop apologizing, it was an accident, and I won't hold it against you, it was years ago let's leave it in the past" She placed a kiss on my cheek before laying her head on my shoulder

"And I also have another confession" Jerking she releases my hand and twists to face me.

"I knew I was a bet Little Mouse," I smile glancing at her to see a big shocked expression "Good thing I found out while I still hated you, I decided to play along to your little game"
"WHAT WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY ANYTHING?!" She shouts suddenly turning the music off from the car, oh no she never turns off Taylor Swift.

"I thought we were leaving it in the past" I shrugged.
"No, what I did was fucked up now yell at me!"
"No, I'm not doing that" I rolled my eyes making a turn before we made it toward LAC private parking garage where everyone including, Blair, Misha, Vivian, Kenji, Fallon, and Nevan's cars sat swiping my key card I head inside the dark luxury indoor garage. "I knew you fell for me, so I didn't care" Turning the car off she sat in silence.

"Wow, so you are saying you were just leading me on?" She scoffed turning her back to me like a little girl upset she didn't get since cream before arriving home.
"You did fall first," I shrug, taunting her I chuckle as her head jerks back in my direction.

"Okay now I'm mad bye" before she could make a run for it toward the elevator leading to our floor I storm out of the car, "Little mouse!" I called after
she flipped me off while harshly slapping the white button for the elevator, groaning I cradled her like a child, "CYRUS!" She shouts punching at my back while the elevator dinged and I hope inside holding her ass firm.

"Cyrus put me down what if you drop me!"
"Please little mouse you weigh like a five-pound dumble" Suddenly she dramatically gasps, "Are you calling me heavy!" I could sense her frown- suddenly she slaps my ass causing me to groan as I click to our apartment complex.
"What?" I grunt

"Five pounds is heavy!"
"You've never hit the gym that's why Little Mouse"
"Are you now telling me I have to work out" Jesus how careful am I supposed to be with my mouth? Not careful at all she likes it that way.

"Baby your fucking perfect, now shut that delicious mouth before I tare your voice vocals apart-"
"LALALALALALALLALAL" She screams.