Unless You Ask

Kitty heard a knock at her door.

She was home in Portland and her dad had gone out with her sisters and Trina to get groceries while she recovered from jet lag.

Kitty was still laid down on the couch while the person outside knocked a few more times.

"Ughhhh" Kitty rubbed her eyes and stretched while yawning. "Did they forget their keys? I feel like they left only a few minutes ago"

Now the person knocked a few more times  quickly.

Thinking it was an emergency Kitty quickly got back into her senses and ran to open the front door.

"Y-Yuri?"

Yuri was frozen in place, she stayed there looking at Kitty. Noticing her very thin tank-top and sleeping shorts. Her face was flushed now and it wasn't because of the snow.

"What are you doing here?" Kitty was shocked to see the girl she couldn't get out of her mind right in front of her. She had dreamed about Yuri countless times after that first sex dream she had when she was still at KISS.

"I uh... I actually got some important news for you" Yuri cleared her throat and snapped herself into her senses.

"So important that you couldn't text it to me?" Kitty yawned, feeling the jet lag catching up to her. She also noticed that Yuri was shivering. "Hey, do you want to come in? My family isn't home right now."

"Oh um... Sure!"

They walked inside and for some reason Kitty decided to lead her straight to her room. She could tell Yuri was also surprised since they could have just sat in the living room.

"You can sit on my bed, let me just change really quickly." Kitty pointed at her bed and then grabbed some clothes, walking straight to her personal bathroom.

This gave Yuri some time to finally breathe out. Not noticing how long she held her breath for.

Why am I even here? I'm sure my mom would have sent an email about this tomorrow. Or should I tell her the real reason as to why I wanted to see her so urgently b— Yuri's thoughts were interrupted when Kitty walked in a different pair of shorts and an oversized t-shirt. Something about the way she shook her head and combed her hair back while walking mesmerized Yuri. So she didn't notice when Kitty was right next to her, on the bed, looking at her expectantly.

"So why are you here Ms. Han Yuri?"

"I wanted to give you some good news... You aren't gonna be expelled. I convinced my mom to let you stay."

Kitty's eyes widened in shock and her lips couldn't help turning into a grin. "Thank you so much Yuri, how did you even manage to make that happen?"

"I just accused my mom of sexism. It isn't fair that only you get expelled when you and the boys were involved. So my mom let you all stay. You're coming back to KISS." Yuri softly smiled at Kitty's excitement. Just her smile made the flight all the way from Korea worth it.

Kitty embraced Yuri in a hug as she let herself get carried away with her emotions. But she quickly let go, not wanting to make Yuri uncomfortable.

The two sat in silence for a while. Awkward was an understatement for what they were both feeling. They didn't know what to say to each other. But they also felt a sense of comfort in each other's presence. The last time they had seen each other was at the airport. Where Yuri was waiting for Juliana and they reunited. Also where Kitty was so close to confessing before they got interrupted.

"Soooo, why are you here Yuri? I feel like you could have texted me this or someone from KISS would have informed me. Is there something else you wanted to tell me?" Kitty felt hopeful for some reason. She had also realized that even though it had only been less than a couple of days since they saw each other, she missed her. Kitty longed to be closer to her.