Ice Skating

When Kitty woke up the next day, there was no one next to her. She was a bit curious as to why but sleep ultimately got the best of her so she drifted off. Only to be woken up by a by a
beautiful Yuri. Kitty in her post slumber had mistaken her for an angel. Rays of light illuminated through her window at just the right time, giving Yuri a bright glow.

"Woah..." Kitty just stared at her, rubbing her eyes.

"Kitty, I know I'm beautiful but you gotta wake up. Your dad said that we needed to leave in around an hour. I don't want to keep them waiting," Yuri shook Kitty's shoulders lightly.

"I'm up, I'm up. You sounded exactly like Min Ho for a second," Kitty sighed when she remembered Min Ho. Rejecting a friend was probably one of the hardest things ever. But what could she do? She had no feelings besides for him whatsoever.

"Why'd you sigh at his name Kitty?"

"Because he uh...he confessed that he had feelings for me on our plane ride," Kitty smiled as she continued, "I turned him down—obviously—but I feel a little bad sometimes."

"Your too nice Kitty. It's really not your fault. Feelings are sometimes you can't control," Yuri caressed Kitty's head because she wanted to make her relax again. "Now off you go. I'll change in here while your showering."

Kitty was pulled up on her feet and she was about to grab a towel when she paused. "You look really nice right now."

Yuri looked down at what she was wearing and blushed. But she still managed to pull off a smirk as she walked towards Kitty and whispered in her ear. "I look much better without my—your— towel." After a quick kiss they separated, "Now off you go."

____________________________

It turned out that a day with the Covey's was much more than what Yuri was expecting. They hadn't even been to the ice skating rink yet and it was 5:00 pm. Yuri wasn't complaining though because the day had been a blast. First they went out for breakfast. They had breakfast at a homey feeling cafe that Kitty's mom had been a regular at. After playing the same song over and over again on repeat, they all got kicked out. Usually, Yuri would have found something like that embarrassing but it couldn't have been more fun.

From there, the Covey's plus Yuri went to a Christmas festival where they made ornaments for each other and ate many different kinds of street food. They had spent a good amount of time at the festival and now they were at the ice skating rink.

Yuri was just waiting for Kitty to come back with skates for both of them. She swung her legs as she took in the surroundings. Winter is a really beautiful time of the year, don't you think so?

"Yuriiii," Kitty dragged out her name, "I'm back. These are yours, I think i got the correct size but tell me if it doesn't fit."

"They look fine KitKat thanks," Yuri smiled as she accepted the skates from Kitty's hands.

They sat down on a bench and quickly focused on properly tying the skates. Yuri had done hers so she bent down to also help Kitty with her own pair. When she was done, Yuri got back up but she slightly lost her balance. Before Yuri was about to fall, Kitty pulled her into her lap. They stared into each others eyes before they burst out laughing.

"Come on," Yuri got up after they recovered. "They are waiting on us."

Both girls made their way towards the rink. Thankfully for Kitty they weren't that far in the first place. But as soon as they got inside, Yuri noticed why Daniel was making fun of Kitty a bit the previous day. Kitty sort of looks like a new born deer, a fawn, Yuri thought while smiling at her.