𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏

𝟏𝟏:𝟑𝟕 𝐏.𝐌

𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘊𝘰𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘥𝘨𝘦 𝘏𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦

✿✿✿

𝘌𝘮𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘊𝘰𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘥𝘨𝘦

"I can't believe at some point in time this movie was considered good". Alice said laying on her stomach watching Bella complain about almost everything. I invited her over to watch it, not to make a Saturday Night Live episode which sounded amusing but not exactly while trying to watch a movie you haven't seen in a while.

"Girl you have high expectations for a 2000s film, the only good-looking guy here is Jacob. At least he doesn't look like he was taken from the streets and painted a bright white". Alice threw a pillow at my head sending my head backward and making it hit the headboard.

I picked up the pillow she threw at me and got on my knees, making the metal in my bed squeak slightly. "This is for two things. First, not liking Jacob but Jasper. Second, for almost giving me a headache when my last one just went away". I hit her in the back with the pillow, and she grabbed the last pillow behind me and hit me back again!

The room filled with our girly giggles and as I was about to hit her again, I heard a bang on the door and it was my mother. She opened my door enough to fit her body and she just stood there holding the knob, I turned down the tv and we dropped the pillows on the floor quietly "I have worked at 4:30 in the morning, I only get paid when I'm nice to the customers. If you want the stuff you ask me for, then let me get my much-needed sleep and make noise after I leave, let your father deal with you. I have to deal with him snoring every night so give him the same noise he gives me". She smiled and then closed the door quietly enough to where it made no noise except the knob when she let go.

"For a mom she seems cool, you have cool parents unlike mine. I think they purposely like to target me because instead of my little brother getting in trouble, somehow they find a way to blame me for like not being responsible and keeping him from getting in trouble in the first place". Alice rolls onto her side next to me and watches as Bella sits in her chair for the stupidest amount of time.

"You turned this sleepover into a therapy session, my goal is so far from that and I hope it never gets close cause I hate giving advice and you know that". I pulled the covers over myself and she got her blanket and covered herself except her torso. I want to be a lawyer someday and bust the biggest and worst criminals ever, and make money so that my parents don't have to pay for anything.

I looked away from the television for a second and looked out the window and into the next house where John lived. I never talk to him. Why? Well, I never have a reason to expect if we need him to watch our house while we are on vacation or if we need to borrow some salt. John was sitting in his bed reading a book, he looked up and we made eye contact and I froze for a second and just smiled before looking back at the tv. I couldn't tell if he smiled back because I looked away too quickly.

"Is Bella TRYING to get on my nerves, 'cause she is like my brother when he doesn't take his AD-HD meds and that's like trying to take a cow to dinner". Alice can be so out of pocket with what she says sometimes so you can be offended too easily if you want to be her friend.

"You chose this movie in the first place and I know you're complaining about every little thing she either says or does, if Kristen hadn't auditioned for the role they would probably give it to you. So before I throw you out the window will you let me watch the movie"? Alice slouched down on the headboard and sighed, I sat up and adjusted my pillows behind my head and leaned back again, and looked back at the moving pictures on the screen.

I grabbed a Twizzler from the bag we had sitting in between us and tried to bite and pull a piece off for me to chew. "Those are disgusting-". I put one in her mouth and she made a disgusted face and just kept chewing on it. She can be so extra and sometimes I wonder why she isn't in drama cause she would get some part in the main roles.

"You really just stuffed that horrid thing in my mouth. Your lazy butt didn't get me my chocolate and instead only got Twizzlers". Told you extra. Before you get the wrong idea, I am the last person you will ever see be lazy. I am known to be a workaholic and sometimes by accident overwork myself. She just tends to use her words lightly and that's why you can't be offended easily or it'll just seem like she's bullying you.

"If you sit still and watch the movie then maybe we can enjoy it and you might find her less annoying and more relatable". She rolled her eyes and the room went silent for the first time the whole night which was a mysterious miracle and an exciting one at that. Nothing I tell her seems to sink deep into her brain cause tomorrow she will act like nothing ever happened, I can imagine it being a great way to cope with something like finding out about a murder or something else tragic.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

𝘚𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯-  𝘏𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘺'𝘴 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵 |𝘉𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘦 𝘌𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘩 |