First day

Katie POV

"Katie!" Moxxie calls out. "We're leaving in five! So you better be up!" Moxxie yells.

I be slowly open my eyes letting out a small frown as I stepped on the cold flooring in my room. I grabbed my outfit and dressed myself

I smiled as I walked out of my room. "Alright, I'm ready." I spoke as I walked over to the front door. Moxxie and Millie stood up and walked over to the door.

_______

"We made it here before Blitz?" Millie says sounding surprised

"I'm surprised.. Katie took for every getting ready." Moxie says with a chuckle as I flipped him off as I sat down at the table in the meeting room.

"Sorry I'm late, Lona took to long." Blitz says as he walked into the room sitting down.

"It's fine." Millie says with a small smile.

"Blitz." Moxie says as he looked over at him. "You remember Katie. Right?" Moxie spoke as he pointed over at me.

Blitz blush when my name was mentioned. "Of course I remember her!" He yells. "Why?" He asked as he looks at Moxie.

"Well sir.. she's sitting right over there.. she needs a job." Moxie says.

Blitz looks over at me with eyes widen. "You look way different! In a good way!" He yells as he checks me out

I blush and quickly hide my face.

"So you want to finally join us?" Blitz asked with a grin.

I smiled and nod slowly. "Yeah." I spoke softly.

"Great! I knew this day would happen!" He yells with a smile. "And to top this off we have a new client today!" He yells as he stood up walking in front of the table.

"We're gonna get revenge for a guy whose wife checked on him!" Blitz says as he puts his hands behind his back.

"Sounds easy." Millie spoke with a grin. Moxie and I both nod in agreement.

——skip time——

"This is to easy." Blitz says as we looked into the window seeing a mother and two kids.

"Easy enough for you to take this one Mox." Blitz says as he looks at Moxie

"Sir I can't." Moxie says shaking his head. "That's a family!" He adds. 'BANG'

"Damnit Moxie!" Blitz yells before hearing another gun shot. "SCATTER!" Blitz yells. We all ran other ways. I ran to the lake and hid under a bridge.

"Come out and play!" The lady says as she laughs. I grabbed my knife from my pocket gripping it tightly before hearing another voice.

"Over here bitch!" Blitz yells causing the lady to go to his voice.

I let out a soft sigh of relief before sliding out underneath the bridge.

"Gotcha!" Says the guy as he picked me up by my hair.

I cried in pain and try to fight out of his hold.

____________________________

I wake up tired up. I let out a deep growl.

"For a little demon you have such a deep growl." The guy says as he puts a knife to my face.

"Hey don't touch her!" Blitz says. Wait Blitz?! I looked over to my left and see him tied up as well.

"Aw is this your girlfriend?" The guy laughs.

Blitz looks at me then back at the guy. "Something like that......Just DON'T TOUCH HER!" Blitz yells.

The guy laugh before the girl throws a match on us making flams come up. "Why aren't they dying?!" The lady yells stomping her foot.

"We're from hell.. to remind you hell is covered in fire." I respond as they get shot in the head.

"Millie!" I yelled happily.

"Good work there Mil's!" Blitz says with a grin.

"Where's moxie?" I asked as she lets us free.

"He's uh... he's being himself." Millie says. Before I could answer Moxie came running over. The portal soon opens and all of us jump in.. except for Moxxie who just stood there stunned on the house exploding. I take my hand into the portal pulling him in our world...

"Best work ever boss!" Millie yells.

"It totally was!" Blitz yells

"and Moxxie Finally leaned how to mess up a family!" Millie cheers as we ate cake.

..................

(first chapter is done!!