Loo Loo Land

Katie POV

I sat in the office on Blitzs lap as we poke each others nose laughing softly. Soon his phone rings.

"What?!" He yells angrily on the phone.

"Why, Hello my big Blitzy." Stolas flirts on the phone.

"What the fuck?!" Blitz and I yelled. As well as Octavia yelled at Stolas in the background.

"Language everyone." Stolas replies. "I have a special request." Stolas spoke softly.

"Look Katie and I are busy at the moment." Blitz replies as he plays with my hair.

"I wanna take my daughter out to Loo Loo Land!" Stolas replies.

"We're assassins. Not negotiators. Don't invite us to shit unless someone is gonna die." Blitz spoke.

"I'll pay you." Stolas replies.

"Pay what?" He asked.

"Money." Stolas replies in a soft tone.

"Done!" He yelled as he slammed the phone down. "'M and M get in here!" Hs called out. "We're going to Loo Loo Land!"

"Loo Loo Land?" Moxxie asked as he opened the door.

"LOO LOO LAND!" Millie yells excitedly as she throws her head into the door.

"Loo Loo land!" He yelled.

"Shut the fuck up!" Lona yells.

——Skip time—

"Now remember this is work and work only!" Blitz spoke as I walked beside him and  Stolas as we walk inside Loo Loo land.

"You, are so cute when you are serious!" Stolas flirts.

"I'm gonna be sick." Octavia mumbles.

"Oh crumbs I knew this would happen!" Moxxie says as he look's through all the stuff he backed. "I have stuff for this.. what would you need?" He asked as he pulled stuff out asking questions.

"It was a metaphor old man." Octavia replies as she walks away.

"Oh right!" Moxxie yells before being pulled away by Millie.

Soon Loo Loo walks over to Stolas and Octavia. "Welcome to Loo Loo land!"

"I have a question." Octavia says with a smirk.

"Ask away!" Loo Loo says.

"Is this a rip off of Lucifer land?" She asked.

"Uh.. no." Loo Loo replies as his eye pops out.

"This place is a failure." She mumbles as she showing she's really not enjoying this father and daughter time.

"Why don't we go check out the rides?" Stolas says as he walks away.

"That chick is creepy huh?" Loo Loo asked standing behind Blitz and I

"Yeah wait till her dad tries stuff with your hole." Blitz spoke back as he walked away.

"What dose that mean?" Loo Loo asked looking over at Millie and I

"Don't talk to us. I know you're some kind of sick perv under that costume!" Moxxie yells before grabbing mine and Millies hand pulling us away from the guy.

"Hey M and M why don't you two go have fun on some rides? Katie and I can watch over Stolas." Blitz says. Millie squeals as her and Moxxie runs off..

_________________________________

As Blitz and I watched Stolas and Octavia walk around Stolas soon stops and gasp as he sees the circus.

"Look! You use to cry such tears of joy during the shows!" Stolas says with a small smile.

"Oh no." Octavia says in a nervous tone.

"I hate that fuck clown." Her and I both mumbled at the same time.

"Oh Blitzy! I need my bodyguard!" He called out as a few imps carried him.

Blitz then pulls out his gun and shot at them. Watching them all run. Soon we walked into the circus tent.

"Hey hey fans! It's my the robot Fizzarolli!" Fizzarolli yells excitedly. "Here to give you guys a wonderful show celebrating Loo Loo Land! Hit it!"

"Loo Loo land! Loo Loo land! Everybody sing along to Loo Loo Land! Every boy! every girl! Every woman and every man! Love Loo Loo Land! Loo Loo Land! Loo Loo Land! Everything is beautiful in Loo Loo Land! Every children holding hands! At Loo Loo Land! Everybody's Friendly and nobody is mean! No copyright infringement is ever seen! I have a dream that I'm here to tell. About a magic place call Loo Loo Land!" Fizzarolli sings.

After the show Stolas and Octavia stood up. I sat up and a spot light lands on me.

"Is that Blitzo?!" Fizzarolli yells.

"Looks like fans are still running away from you!" Fizzarolli laughs.

"Oh settle down now." He replied as he stopped and looked over at Fizzarolli I stopped and looked over at him then over at Fizzarolli who looks over at me and smirks.

"Who's this lovely babe?" He asked with a smirk knowing Blitz is getting pissed.

"That is my girlfriend. So leave her alone!" Blitz yells as he wraps his arms around my waist.

"You finally found someone who doesn't run away from you or your jokes?!" Fizzarolli laughs.

"Bitch I make more money killing people than you do being a cheap ass robo rip off of being an overrated sell out jester!" He yells back.

"Oh, someone's salty!" Fizzarolli laughs.

"No." He paused before smirking and pulling out his gun. "But I'm really good with guns now! Dance bitch!" He yelled as he start to shoot as Fizzarolli rolls away from the bullets...
________

After the fight Loo Loo Land was on fire due to Blitz and Fizzarolli.

"Blitz, Kaite? Are you two okay?"Millie yells as she runs over to us checking on us, Soon another explosion happen making us three fall on the ground.

"Way to go destroying another thing sir!" Moxxie says as all four of us were on the ground.

"Worth it!" Blitz yelled before placing his head back down..