Fruit salad, Yumi Yumi. (1)

---Female pronouns/anatomy used.

---Smut maybe??

"GET OUT OF MY RO-" Yumi was cut off by a ball pit ball, that was thrown by Larry, hitting him in the face, before falling down onto the floor, you were next to him, and you watched as he shot up from his chair and chased Larry.

you heard a yell, a door slam, then an even louder yell you got up to go see what was happening downstairs. standing on the loft and looking down, you had seen Yumi sucking on his finger, signaling he had gotten the door slammed on his finger.

Larry had cracked the door and peaked slightly, before coming out fully, and making monkey noises. Blake had then looked over at you, winking, before looking at Larry and tackling him onto the big bean bag they had, before they began to play fight. after around 9 minutes, when they're play fight came to an end, Nick, Isaac, and Tanner had managed to all crowd around them, before whooping, and cheering Larry or Blake on. (Tanner and Nick teaming on Blake, and Isaac cheering for Larry).

Blake had looked up to the balcony, seeing you laughing at the whole thing before smiling slightly, getting off of Larry, and going to the kitchen. Going down the stairs, you had also went into the kitchen, seeing Blake pulling tanners "Slop" as he calls it, out of the fridge. "Ew tanner, what the fuck??" he had shouted, as tanner got up, ran into the kitchen, and looked into the bowl. "That's not mine" he had said, guilty.

"It isn't?? then why is it loaded with random shit.." Blake looked into the bowl again. "Why the fuck is it, like, shit purple??" he had gagged, before turning his head, looking at you, and smiling once more. "I uh-" tanner had stammered, before running. Larry jumped onto him, knocking him down, as Nick laid on him, then Isaac. it was a huge pile, Tanner screaming for the guys to get off, before Blake sat the bowl down, and ran over, sitting on Isaacs back.

_ time skip because i'm lazy lmfao _

Blake and you had walked back into his room, as he was streaming, and you were sitting on his bed in the background, hidden enough where his stream camera couldn't pick you up at all. "Alright chat, im ending stream here, fuck this game." he had said annoyed, before you heard his chair squeak, him take his headphones off, and him walk over to you. Turning off your phone, you turned over to see a tired Blake, before he looked at you, then turned around.

"Blake? you alright?" you had asked, propping yourself up slightly. He turned around, and pecked you on the lips, before kissing you again but it being more heartfelt this time. He was usually sort of, less forward. since he was wearing grey sweats, you could clearly tell there was a tent in his sweats.

im gonna put it in the second chapter teehee c:

500 words (plus 5 more)