Fruit salad, Yumi Yumi. (2)

---Smut def this chapter, with female anatomy.

~~  Noticing the tent in his grey sweats, you had began to tease him, pulling his waistband, before pulling it down painfully slow, before getting on his lap.

*Knock Knock Knock*

 The door had opened, as you slammed your lips against his, as he put his hands on your hips. "Y-" It was nick, he had stopped before covering his eyes. "Lock the door next time, you Weirdos.."  he said, shouting, before locking the door for you both, then slamming the door. 

as he slammed it, Blake had slightly jumped, making you smile, then you began to deepen the kiss. the more and more you two had kissed, the more desperate he had grown, as you felt his hands go up to your bra-strap.

He looked at you, and you nodded, as he unclipped it, and swapped positions, making you be underneath him, as he had began to remove your shit, causing you to get goosebumps from the coldness of his room. he seemed to have been admiring you, reminiscing in the fact you were shirtless, in his bed, only for him to see... 

you felt something poke you, before you look down and see his very much visible boner, before you reach down, and began to lightly stroke him through the sent in his pants. You sat up more, as he looked confused, as you looked at him. "Sit on the edge of the bed" you had said, before kissing his neck. 

As he dud, he watched you get on your knees, before tugging on his pants, leaving him in his boxers and a white shirt. you looked up to him, as you pulled his dick through the fly of his boxers, he slightly gritted his teeth from your hand wrapping around him.

he was around 6.5 inches, and fairly girthy. you looked up at him, then kissed his tip, making him groan from the needed friction. Blake had tried to buck his hips, to create more friction, as his dick was painfully hard. Noticing this, you began to suck on his tip, before slowly taking more and more of him.

"Fuck..." and "Oh my.. God.." were the only words he was able to say, or groan out. Feeling as if someone could hear you, you decided to take a risk. You took his length fully in your mouth, gagging a little. As you did so, he gritted his teeth, covering his mouth to not be too loud.

as you proceeded to do so, whenever he grabbed your hair signaling you to his max, you pulled away, before he looked at you with puppy eyes, confused as to why you suddenly stopped. Before he could even open his mouth to speak, you had taken off your underwear, and got onto him. As you did so, he gasped,

You had kissed him to make him not be too loud, but also giving in breaks whenever it would be just perfect. The sound of skin hitting, and his breath hitting your neck, and your ears  made you tingle.. made you.. Desperate... 

before you knew it, you were the one having to have your mouth covered, as you neared your climax. He had started playing a song, unable to tell what song though, as you were so soaked in the moment, everything was blurry.

((Im gonna skip a few things, and just timeskip to aftercare lolol))

After you two had cleaned up, he took you to his bathroom, where he had turned on the bath, and made the water warm, but not burning hot,as you both got into the tub together.

"I love you" He had whispered into your ear, as you whisper back.

*Knock Knock Knock*

"God damnit, WHAT?" Blake had shouted, this time, it was Either Tanner, or Larry. 

"Nick is filming a vlog, and told you two to stop fucking!!" the voice said. you looked at Blake, before he blushed embarrassed and covered his face.

"ALRIGHT CHRIST.. IM GONNA MAKE IT LOUDER FUCK YOU DIPSHIP"

they were arguing back and fourth now, making you softly giggle, before the person had left, he had apologized. "I'm sorry.. they're jus-" You cut him off by kissing him, then laughing softly "its fine, i don't care"

(Time skip again, you both got dressed, cleaned up, and went down stairs.)

Isaac had walked up behind you, before whispering "If you guys do that again, either be quiet or wait until we leave.." 

you turned around embarrassed, as he had winked at you, before walking away.

I CANT DO THIS AAAAUGHHH
(750 WORD LMAOOA)

Send requests please ugh i dont know what to write