No matter the height.

LARRY X READER GRAAAAA <333333 (Fluff maybe smut hmmmhmhmhmmh)

--Reader is 5'5, so enjoy this size stuff idk

--Weather for plot; A cold, Texan day, being way under 50 with a chance of snow.

As you had texted Larry, who was at the store and also your best friend, you had a small smile on your face, nothing too noticeable, but you could still see the smile on your lips.

Suddenly, you heard a knock on your door, "Come in" you had shouted, as Nick had walked through. "Hey, Y/N, so i made a promise not to tell you this, but Larry kind of like, likes you" he whispered, as your face shifted from a slight smile to a red face.

"Wait, for real..?" you asked, mainly not believing this, as it was so... sudden...

"Mhm" Nick hummed, as he nodded, before pulling out his phone and showing you a terribly edited photo.

"Oh, fuck off you dickface!" You shouted at nick, throwing a pillow at him, before standing up and shoving him out

And as you slammed the door, Larry had facetimed you, showing you two frogs. 

"I got us some matching frogs" He commented, as you could see a bright yellow Lego bag. You smiled, because anytime he went somewhere with Tanner, he got spoiled like some sort of "Daddies' princess."

The only comment you could mutter out,  was, a smile, an 'Awe'
Tanner was in the background, as he took his phone, running off. "Larry likes you!" he shouted, as hit hat fell down, showing you his obviously messed up perm.

((TIME SKIP, SORRY IF ITS BLAND I HAVE A LIL WRITERS BLOCK :(( )

After Larry had finally got his phone back and was on his way back to the groups shared home, you had taken a shower, and since you were the only one with any culinary knowledge, you ordered Chick 'Fil A

When Larry and Tanner returned, Larry gave you a (Y/F/C) frog, and a random Lego set. After you received the gift, you swiftly hugged him, earning a response in his 'being strangled' voice before he returned the hug.

After Nick and Tanner saw the two of you hugging, they immediately started making remarks such as "When is the wedding??" and "Oh my, when's the baby due?" making you both let go and laugh at their comments.

Nick, knowing it had an effect on you when he would embarrass you like this, only encouraged him more and more.

(Time skip, every one had eaten, and you were now all chilling in the movie room) 

Sitting on the crème colored sofa in the movie room, you sat between Larry and Tanner, with Isaac being on tanners other side, Blake next to Larry, and Nick being on the floor, between you and Tanner. Everyone also had a blanket considering the weather, and you and Larry were forced to share one. You two were really close.. Physically and platonically, so whenever you felt his hand graze your thigh, you thought nothing of it, since everyone was squished together.

"Maybe if BLAKE didn't have fucking birthing hips" Tanner snaped. "We could all fit!" he said, obviously upset, as he hated being so squashed, sitting on the floor next to Nick. 

"That's coming from the MASTER OF FAT??" Blake responded, sparking an argument. 

"Oh lord, here we go.." You commented to Larry, as Isaac was just scrolling on his phone.

Isaac had gotten up and left, after Tanner and Blake stopped arguing, everyone settled down, and sat down again, continuing the movie. As the movie progressed, you felt Larry place a hand on your inner upper thigh, before using his thumb to rub your thigh. After you had whispered for him to do something, he had moved his hand up more, using his thumb to rub your clothed clit.

As the movie got louder and louder, he grew riskier and riskier, eventually sliding his hand into your pants, and teasing you through your underwear. You coughing every so often to hide moans, eventually rose suspicion, at least with Blake.

As Larry had removed his hands from your pants, you heard someone clear their throat, it was Blake, as he was side-eyeing you. He had an idea of what had happened, as he shook his head, before getting up and leaving. 

((Everyone is in their rooms.))

Scrolling on TikTok, you received a text, from Larry. It was now 3:46, so the fact he was awake confused you, as you opened It. As you opened it, it was a picture of him in the mirror,  as he had just gotten out of the shower, being he was short, his "lower half" was covered by the counter, but he had a very visible V-line, giving you an idea of how sculpted he actually was.

As you sat in your bed staring at the photo, you received another message. "Come to my room to thee the rest ;)" he said, as you quickly, in one swift movement, you got up and went to his room, quietly but quickly.

As you got to his room, he had pulled you in by your arm, before he kissed your neck, making you gasp. As he continued to kiss your neck, he had bit down on that one soft spot on your neck.

As you let the man take control of you, you found yourself, blindfolded, on his bed naked.

"Safe word is Lego, okay?" he said, as you nodded. 

As he ran his hands along your waist, he had kissed your chest, sucking on the skin, leaving kisses and bitemarks. The further he went, the lower his head went, causing you to shudder, as he had kissed your inner thigh. 

As he kissed your inner thigh, you felt him stick his middle finger inside of you, curling it, as he finger fucked you, as you covered your mouth, as to not make any noises. He added another finger, as he began to kiss you, as  you palmed his erection through his pants

"Fuck..." he groaned softly in your ear, turning you on even more. As his groans grew long and then suddenly slow, as he nearly whined. "Please.. Y/N.... touch me" he moaned out, still whispering though.

You guys swapped positions, as you were now right above his clothed member. Sure he was fairly shorter than you, but god was he handsome, especially like this, being almost naked Infront of you as he begged for you to touch him.

As you lowered your head to the fly of his boxers, you pulled his length out, before softly swirling your tongue around his tip, before kissing up his shaft, earning him to whimper your name out softly, as you began to take him all the way. He was around 5 1/2 inches, so it was fairly difficult to fully deepthroat him. After he felt the pressure of your mouth, he began to cover his mouth.

 As he would throat-fuck you, you would look up at him, as he grabbed your hair, nearly choking you. the more and more he thrusted, the closer and closer he inched to coming. As he did, he let a small whimper out, before looking at you, and kissing your forehead. 

"S-Sorry" he breathed out, as he was now out of breath, as you had swallowed his cum. 

You didnt like the salty after-taste, but since it was for a guy you adored, you still did anyway.

"Y'know, i never expected you to be so, straight-up and like this..." you said, smiling.

"Oh please, what, are you going to ask to shower with me next?" he laughed (FORESHADOWING TO A LATER CHAPTER MAYBE??)

(( OKAY IM ENDING IT HERE NOW LMFAOO 1262 WORDS ))