Pleasing.

SMUT.
——————

2 months later.
——————————-

Strebers POV:

I cuddled Kevin, hugging him tightly, kissing his forehead. "What did I do to deserve you?" Kevin whispered, smiling at me. I grinned kissing his neck causing him to jolt. I snickered before continuing. "I love you so much, baby bat.." Kevin whispered. "What was that?" I asked smiling at him. "Hmh?" He hummed. "The name? Baby bat?" I replied. "You don't like it?" He asked. "No, I love it! It's so sweet!" I grinned. "Alright, baby bat.." He smiled. I continued kissing his neck. "Baby bat.." He whimpered. I grinned, kissing his neck more. Kevins hands started to explore, I felt one wrap around my waist and one cup one of my thighs. "You're so needy.." I teased. Before he knew it my hand was already taking off his shirt. Kevin chuckled before helping me remove his shirt. He looked away embarrassed. "Hmh.." I hummed. I put my hand on his face creasing his cheek. I lowered my head kissing his chest and leaving little love marks. I moved my head lower kissing his stomach before going into the important part. "Oh god.. baby bat.." Kevin whimpered. Before moving my hand from his chest down to his crotch. I looked at him before he spoke. "Please.." He whimpered. I followed by unzipping his pants removing them along with his boxers. His cock sprung up almost immediately. "God.. you're hard just by my touch!" I teased. He whimpered. I lowered my head down to his member looking up at him. "Please.. Please baby bat.." He repeated. I smirked before lowering my head kissing his tip, licking it causing his legs to quiver. Kevin covered his mouth muffling his moans. I moved my hand towards his face, removing his hand. "Let them all out, my love.. I want to hear those pretty sounds you make.." I said. Kevin shut his eyes before moaning as I continued kissing his tip. "Fuck.. B-baby bat.." He whimpered. Soon enough I moved his tip into my mouth. Bobbing my head slowly. "F-Fuck.." He moaned out. I moved my head faster causing him to buck his hips and grip a handful of my hair, pushing my head more down, making me deep throat him. I moaned due to him gripping my hair, causing vibrations on his cock, making him moan louder. "Ah! B-Baby bat.. Please.." He moaned out. I moved faster, I saw him look at me with teary eyes, knowing the pleasure just washing over him. He threw his head back due to pleasure, making him squirm and beg for more. I moved my head, only a string of saliva connecting his tip with my lips. He looked down at me with teary eyes, looking confused and pathetic. "Wh-What?.." He asked while he was confused by my smirk. "Let me just grab something, my love.." I said before grabbing something out of my bag. A bottle of lube. His eyes lit up as he saw the bottle realizing what was about to happen. "Y-You sure?.." He asked. I nodded before squirting the lube onto my hand, rubbing it onto his member. "S-Shit.." He groaned as the cold liquid touched his cock. After a few seconds of coating his cock with the liquid, I started to pull my pants down, along with my boxers. Squirting lube onto my two fingers I started fingering my self trying to stretch myself out. "F-fuck.." I groaned out. I interested my ring finger, causing me to jolt, After a few moments of stretching myself out, I ready. I moved on top of Kevin, positioning myself. "If you need a break my love just say the word. Okay?" I asked. He nodded. I slowly moved myself lower, moving himself inside of me. "Ah.. Oh god.." I groaned out. I moved my body faster, making Kevin move his hands to my hips, gripping them. I slammed myself downs causing a loud moan from both of us. "F-fuck!.. Oh god.. Oh god.." Kevin groaned as he threw his head back from pleasure. I chuckled. "Ah.. Oh.. Please.." Kevin panted. "Use your words darling.." I whispered creasing his jawline. Causing him to whimper. "Please.. Oh f-fuck.. Faster.. Please.." He moaned out. Tears welling in his eyes due to the pleasure. "As y-you wish my love.." I smirked. Slamming myself down, moving my hips faster and faster. Causing Kevin to cry out praises and moans. "Y-Yes! Oh my god!" He cried out. I held him closer to me as I rode him. Clawing his back, leaving scratches along his back. "Fuck! Oh god!" I moaned. Pleasure had washed over the both of us. I never thought I could feel the pleasure I'm feeling right now. This felt amazing. "Baby bat p-please! I'm s-so clo-ah!" Kevin moaned. "Fuck.. Oh my god.. Oh my.. Darling you feel amazing.." I moaned out. Kevin smiled weakly at the name. As I kept moving faster and faster I could feel myself hitting my climax. "Oh god!" I moaned out as I reached my climax. After a few moments Kevin hit his too. Both of us where panting heavily, "S-shit.." Kevin chuckled. "Come on baby bat.." Kevin said, helping me stand up.

After they got cleaned up.
————————————————

Kevins POV:

"I love you baby bat.. I hope you know that.." I whispered while playing with Strebers fluffy black hair. "I love you to darling.." He grinned, before kissing me. "Good night my love.." He whispered before nuzzling into my chest. "Good night love.." I whispered.

(yay i finished the smut 😚)