𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 3

|𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 3: 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐃𝗼 𝐘𝗼𝐮 𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐅𝐫𝗼𝗺 𝐌𝐞|

⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝

❝ Your scent is quite intoxicating. ❞

⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝

Her body was limp in his hands, (Y/n)'s screams had subsided moments ago to small whimpers.

Akaza had slowed his running to a walk. The girl was slung over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes, he could hear her weak sobs and frankly it annoyed the hell out of him.

The sun was about to rise, and he needed to find a place for him and the girl to stay. He figured he needed to find a place more well-hidden considering (Y/n)'s leg was still bleeding.

What the demon said was right, she was a marechi. meaning having her fragile body around would make it harder to keep her out of danger long enough until she told him where the spider lily was. 

what a pain. The demon thought.

"Please," (Y/n) faintly whispered. "Just let me go." Akaza didn't say anything nor acknowledge her plea.

The sun was going to come up soon, Akaza's searching became more frantic but finally he found a cave that descended deep enough that it hid him from the sun and masked her scent well enough.

The inside of the cave was dark, and the floor was moist due to the humidity during the day. Akaza moved the girl from shoulder to the ground she groaned in pain as her foot made contact with the stone floor.

Akaza bent down, causing (Y/n) to flinch back. She tried crawling away from him, but he roughly wrapped his hand around her ankle pulling her back to him.

( Y/n) yelped in response trying to tug her ankle away, but his grip was too strong. (Y/n) did have to admit it hurt a lot but seeing the demons pricing yellow eyes made her focused more on her fear then her pain.

Upper three. She read.

He gave her a bored look before taking the hem of her pants into his hand ripping a large piece off.

"What are you doing! -" She cried.

"You're still bleeding." He swiftly wrapped it around her calf. Making eye contact with the girl as he tightly tied the fabric secure.

She shrieked at the burning she felt when he did that. Her eyes watering at the agonizing pain; she brought her hand to her mouth silencing her heavy breaths.