Next Morning.

Coming home with Sam and Colby from suicide bridge was comforting. On their way back to their house (I don't know their living situation atm sry lmao) they talked about all sorts of things. Like about the events that had occurred tonight, or what haunted place they should travel to next. In the background the aux was playing all different songs, it varied from rock to rap to..Taylor Swift? They pulled into their driveway and headed inside.
The next morning, you were laying on the kitchen cabinet, looking up at the ceiling. You heard footsteps coming down the stairs, when you turned around there was Sam. You smiled a little, feeling more company. He went straight to the pantry to get out a box of froot loops, pouring it into the bowl then pouring milk into the bowl. You stared at him for what felt like hours. You didn't know why but you were so fascinated by him. Then, Colby came out, distracting you. You watched him make a coffee, making small talk with Sam as they were both half asleep. They said someone was coming over or something. Colby went to the pantry and grabbed out a box of corn flakes, adding raisins in and then milk. Uhm..ew, raisins??
You watched him eat his breakfast like usual. Sam started wondering off into his bathroom, brushing his teeth. You stayed with Colby, watching him finish off his morning meal. After that he brushed his teeth just like Sam. So, that leads you by yourself again. You kinda just sat there but then heard the doorbell ring. You raised an eyebrow , that must be the guest they were talking about. You got off the counter and watched Sam open the door to be meeted with a beautiful young girl, long brown hair, stunning makeup and the cutest outfit! She hugged Sam and they have eachother a little peck. This must be Katrina, Sam's girlfriend. You were obviously intrigued as there was a new person in the house. You followed them over to the couch, Sam gave Katrina a Pepsi and sat down. They were talking for a bit, Sam had one arm around Katrina, and Katrina rested her head on Sam's chest. "...do you wanna have kids someday?" Katrina asked randomly. Sam was quiet for a second but replied. "Maybe, why?" Sam looked down at Katrina. "Just asking." Katrina gave him a slight smile and closed her eyes, resting into Sam. You got bored kind of quickly and decided to look for Colby, he was in his room. When you went in you saw him in bed, on his phone scrolling through Instagram. He saw an ad for a news article, they were talking about a crash that had happened about a week ago, You sat in the chair he had beside his desk and you watched him. He put his phone down and looked at the ceiling. He got up, put a hood and shoes on, grabbing his keys and simply walked out the doorm "huh?" You thought, what was he doing? He walked downstairs, yelling out to Sam "hey I'll see you in a bit okay?" Colby said. "Okay!" Sam said followed by Colby shutting the door.
Colby drove around for about 15 minutes, finally making his stop at a cemetary. You followed him through, he was looking through all the graveyards, before he stopped at one. "Here lies (y/n) (l/n) in loving memory. God bless her soul. Amen." You were shocked to say the least. That's what Colby saw on Instagram! Wow. You looked down at it. It was beautiful. Your favourite flowers surrounding the bottom. Followed by some roses, different types of Lillies. It was spectacular. You looked at Colby to see him crouch down. He smiled slightly, kissing his fingers and placing them on your tomb. "I'm sure you were a beautiful (y/n) (l/n)." A single tear rolled down his cheek, he quickly wiped it away and stood back up. A feeling of warmth filled your body. Without thinking you gave him a hug, he didn't know you were but, you didn't care.
"Thank you, Colby."