Prologue

Narrator

"WANDA! WHERE IS PETER! I DAMAND YOU GIVE HIM TO ME NOW!" A 12 year old Ellie Parker or better known as Ghost-Spider yells as she enters what is known as the dark-hold.

"Oh you demand huh? Well too had I've hidden your brother in a place you'll never find him." Wanda's eerie voice fills the air in a whisper. Ellie's senses alert her to where Wanda is hiding. She quietly tiptoes around the corner and sees a hostage Peter next to a Wanda that Ellie doesn't want to recognise. She thwips a web at Wanda but Wanda seems to react faster and binds Ellie within her powers.

"You don't know what you're doing, please stop" Ellie begs as Wanda nears her. Wanda grabs her mask and rips it off of Ellie's face.

"So it was you after all this time... Ellie." As Wanda is distracted Ellie thwips a laser web at Peters restraints and Peter tiptoes up behind Wanda and hits her in the head with a piece of rubble he found on the ground. Ellie falls to the ground as Wanda loses grip of her powers for a second and Ellie runs over to Peter and hugs him.

"Peter, I'll explain later I promise just please, please listen to me and get the hell out of here!" Peter shakes his head at his little sisters request.

"No, you're my only family I have left I can't lose you as well-" Ellie let's out a shill scream as her older brother collapses onto the ground, a hollow hole through his stomach. Ellie looks up and sees as Wanda stands behind him, a smug look on her face.

"N-no Peter p-please stay awake, come on!" Peters eyes start to close and Ellie can hear his heartbeat fade away. Peter brushes a strand of her long hair behind her ear and started into her eyes.

"I love you so, so, so, much. Never give up..." Peter presses a kiss to his sisters forehead before he lies limp, eyes cold and lifeless.

"Pete... no, NO PLEASE." Ellie places her brothers lifeless body softly onto the ground and then turns to Wanda with a deadly glint in her eyes.

"Oops my hand slipped!" Wanda snarls with a deadly grin on her face. Ellie lunges at Wanda and webs her wrists to the ground before straddling Wanda and throwing punch after punch at Wanda's face. Ellie stops mid punch and looks Wanda in the eyes as she begins to speak.

"Everyone sees you as their hero, but soon you'll be seen as a murderer, if only you could've saved your brother, maybe you wouldn't be so useless-" Wanda's head drops to the ground after Ellie twisted her neck with one quick snap. Ellie then seems to regain control of herself and falls off of Wanda with a sob.

"What have I done, I'm a monster..." Ellie sobs as she stares at her blood stained hands before collapsing hopelessly and screaming and sobbing hopelessly.

???
"Her canon, it's terrible. She's only twelve... she doesn't deserve that."

"Maybe we should recruit her?"

"I think we should."

-1 year later-
Ellie
I let out a grunt as the vulture throws me against one of the metal walls surrounding the super collider. My spider senses ring loudly and I jump away from the incoming attack. But nothing brings me to expect another attack from another villain. The prowler kicks me on my mask covered face, causing me to co tumbling into the beam of the super collider. Then all I see is black.