Part 1 Chapter 1 - Where am I

Ellie
Alright let's start at the beginning one more time! My name is Ellie Parker, I was bitten by a radioactive and since I was twelve I've been the one and only Ghost-Spider. You guys know the rest, I joined and then quit my schools soccer team, I saved the city, I couldn't save my big brother Peter Parker. So now I save everyone else, and I don't do friends anymore or let people into my life, just to avoid any accidents. Then one day I fell into a super collider and now I'm who knows where, well a different universe. Where my brother is alive!? Anyway now back to the current problem...

I slump against a alley wall, the dark sky polluted by light pollution. I let out a groan as my body glitches. I let out a sigh of sadness.

"I'm gonna die in an unknown universe how crazy is that-" I stop speaking as I dead a glowing orange ring ahead of me.

"Or maybe not..." I stand up and put my mask on, the ring reveals one guy in a spider suit, a guy that looks like a youth pastor, a guy a little on the bigger side (no offence Ned sorry), and  a girl with curly hair. I cautiously step through the portal.

"Okay wow who are you?" The guy in the spider suit asks. I rip off my mask in one foul swoop and then lower my hood.

"I'm Ellie Parker and I have, no idea to how that just happened, was that you?" I ask the guy with a funny looking ring on his hand.

"Uh, y-yeah!" He stammers excited, I smile at his reaction. The guy in the spider suit speaks up.

"Wait why are you here?" I look at him.

"I sensed that whatever just happened wasn't a risk to my life. Wait why are you here and who are you guys?" The youth pastor speaks up.

"I'm Peter Parker." Next the spider suit guy introduces himself.

"I'm also Peter Parker."

"Okay that's weird." The girl with curly hair is next.

"I'm Mj and this is Ned, and honestly we're all our Peter has left." My eyebrows furrow at the statement.

"Well, uh, is there some place that he might go that has meaning to him? Like a place where he would go to just..."

"Get away from everything?" I finish off Spider suit Peters question.

"Mine was on top of the Empire state." Spider suit Peter agrees with me.

"For me, it was the top of the Chrysler building." Youth pastor informs us.

"Yes. Yeah. I... I think I know exactly where that would be." Mj stutters but manages to tell us.

"Well then lead the way."

———
The two Peters and I are currently sitting up on the very top of the midtown school as we see Mj and Ned run in and hug the other Peter as he breaks down.

"He looks exactly like my brother." I whisper to myself.

"Sorry what did you say?" Youth pastor asks me.

"Oh I just said that he looks so much like how my brother did."

"What's his name?" Spider suit then questions me.