《My Raven》LizRei (IVE)

F L U F F♡

~

This is an AU where they're all Titans, Rei as Rose Wilson, and Liz as Raven. This takes place in the Netflix Titans universe

Liz got adopted by Chaeyeon and Sakura while Rei's guardians are Yena and Yuri

~

"No way," Rei chuckles as she approaches a girl who seems to be enjoying the view, "No way that the Lee Jiwon is actually up here," Taking in a sharp breath, Jiwon turns to look at the former, "I'm amazed you're even here at the event, Rei. We both know you don't like parties."

"Touché, Liz." Leaning on the railing just beside Jiwon, she faces the latter, "What I meant was that I'm amazed you're up here alone." Audibly clicking her tongue, Jiwon faces back to the view of the city lights below, eyes intently focused on how the lights seem to slither about the city. "I just didn't feel like socializing tonight. Not just that, most of the Titans are already knocked out from all their drinking"

If not for the dim lights from below, Rei couldn't have noticed how Jiwon's eyes seem to flicker with a certain sadness. "Don't hide it, Liz," She sighs, well aware of how Jiwon's mind works by now, "Something's bothering you." Letting out a wry chuckle, Jiwon tilts her head back slightly and stares up at the night sky, eyes solemn. "I just feel a bit lonely, that's all, Rei."

Rei decided to take a shot in the dark. "I heard Jake broke up with you." With that, the gem on Jiwon's forehead glowed slightly, her eyes shining a deep red. "I'll take that as a yes," Rei fidgets with her ring, "I'm gonna push a few more buttons, promise not to fling me away with your powers again?" Jiwon winces at the last part, recalling a painful memory of how she hurt Rei, the brunette noticing it.

"Hey, I don't hold it against you. You were scared and angry, and it was bound to happen." Jiwon turns away from the girl, but signaling that she's still listening by letting her elbow touch Rei's hand. Understanding the intention of her behavior, Rei continues to talk, "Let's see..." she mumbles, "He was probably the one to break it up." And again, Jiwon's gem shines the same shade of red, "His reasoning must've been that he just didn't love you anymore, unaware you knew about his secret affair with none other than Robin 2.0 --and my ex-- Hee- Ahem. That's pretty much it," Rei cuts herself off, realizing her shots in the dark were direct bullseyes, as shown by the dark cloud of razors just above them both.

"Sorry about that," she speaks lowly, a little scared. Not at the cloud of razors above, but scared of how Jiwon's behaving. "Look, Liz, I didn't mean t-" Before she could react, Jiwon had already hung her over the cityscape with a huge black hand-like cloud. "Liz, what are you.." Without even a single reply, Jiwon steps off the railings, caught by another of her own cloud, and proceeding to set Rei gently beside her.

"Liz-!" Suddenly, the black cloud takes off, Jiwon sitting in a lotus position in the middle of the cloud, eyes closed and her gem glowing brightly. "Be patient, Rei," Jiwon speaks, somehow audible to Rei despite the wind. Rei complies and just sighs as she sits down, her back to Jiwon's. "I always am when it comes to you," she mumbles, inaudible to Jiwon's ears. Or so she thought as Jiwon's face grows red.

After a minute or two in the sky, Jiwon sets herself and Rei on a rooftop, one not of Titans' tower, but still the property of Wonho, the billionaire philanthropist who adopted their leader, Yujin. "Why are we here, Liz?" Rei asks, leaning her head on Jiwon's back. "To talk. I don't want Jungwon to eavesdrop." Jiwon's voice was low, as if she was about to admit something. Concerned, Rei hurries to sit in front of her, gently holding on to the empath's hands.