!!!!IT'S A LOVE STORY!!!!

"It's a love story, baby, just say, "Yes"

He knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring
And said, "Marry me, Juliet
You'll never have to be alone
I love you and that's all I really know
I talked to your dad, go pick out a white dress
It's a love story, baby, just say, "Yes"
Oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh, oh
'Cause we were both young when I first saw you............."

Welcome to this new tale of love stories!!!!

Things that I wanted to happen,but it didn't happen so.So thought to share my POV to you through these shorts.And also people who urged me to start with short stories,here's for you.Hope you would like and enjoy these😀😄😌😉...........

Starting these stories as I've completed freaking 2 years on wattpad😅👀🤧🙏.[Wishing myself a congratulations and hope you'll help me stay this strong💪].When I initially came to this platform,I never knew I could make it upto two years,but then it's all becuase of people who trusted in me and were there with me through my stories.Mentioninig you'll would be a tough task, because I just can't put it into words of how thankful I'm to this platform and to you all.

Hope this story gets success and that you'll be with me like always through this journey aswell.See I'm fulfilling your wishes,so please,a humble request,atleast for these short stories,don't remain a silent reader,cause it hurts,when I don't get the love and appreciation that I yearn for.

My first story was "From fight to love" which I don't know why wattpad has deleted it.But anyways you could enjoy my other stories as well which include:

🖤"The Maddest Obsession"🖤

💗"Love Forever Or Never"💗

💘"If I had met you before"💘

💖"When love lasts"💖

These all are Anuseena fictions.

Anyways,not wanting to waste any much more of your time,here's updating behind it,the first short.

Keep reading :)

~from kiara4nair :)

Ìπ'$ @ !•√€ $𕮥 b@b¥ jü$π $@¥ ,¥€$
😌🙃
Ab samjha code