☙❃𝑨 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒖𝒔-III❃☙

SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE. :)

HERE'S THE THIRD PART OF : " A CHANCE FOR US"

ENJOY READING AND HERE'S THE CHALLENGE THAT YOU'VE TO COMPLETE :)🤭😌

TARGET-50+ FOR THE NEXT UPDATE [I WAITED THAT YOU'LL VOTE FOR THE UPDATE,SO THAT I'LL UPDATE THE NEXT PART IMMEDIATELY,BUT MAYBE I WAS WRONG,ATLEAST YEH TARGET TOH PURA KAR DO NEXT PART KE LIYE(LAST PART KE LIYE😒🙂🥲)]

A week passed by,anuseena were staying together,and finally Haseena was proved innocent.It was the day when finally Anubhav had to leave from the mallik mansion,as Haseena was now freed,and proved innocent and her house arrest period was over.He had packed his bag and was zipping it close when ,that's when his gaze went towards the bedside table.It had the same album book that he had seen on the very first day he came here for her house arrest.He left his suitcase over the bed itself and moved towards the bedside table.While he was about to pick the book up,it slipped down from his hand and fell onto the floor.It fell open onto a particular page,he picked it up and read what was written on it.It had some sort of story or what,so he read it ahead.It read:

"......A girlfriend gave a challenge to her boyfriend to live a day without her. No communication at all and said if he passed it, she'll love him forever. The boyfriend agreed. He never texted nor called his girlfriend for a whole day without knowing, his girlfriend has only 24 hours left because she was dying because of cancer. After a day, he excitedly went to his girlfriend "I did it baby" but a tear fell as he saw his girlfriend lying in a coffin with a note "you did it, baby.. Now please do it every day I love You".

Things may not be like what it appears to be,maybe there's another side of the story that have remained latent to you.Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of few perceives what has been carefully hidden in the recesses of the mind.But sometimes we get so flowed along with the situation that we beleive it,without thinking the slightest of possibility of the probability that may be what we've deceived is wrong and is completely different from the truth.

Anubhav kept the book over the bedside table itself.He just sat there on the bed,took a deep breath and closed his eyes,rewinding his mind to the flashbacks of things that happened a few months ago.

FLASHBACK:

When Haseena and Anubhav were married.Anubhav was about to knock on the guest room's door of their mansion when he heard Haseena speak:

hm-Adi,ek min ruko,shanti rakho

ad-ab hum kya karenge

hm-ruko toh,sochne do hume

ad-mujhe bohot tension ho raha hain hasi

hm-tum tension mat lo

ad-ok

Anubhav was perplexed hearing to their talks,but then thought to leave.But maybe this was a mistake from his side,maybe he should have cleared the things here and there,instead of letting the wrong ideas getting in mind.Even one bad thought,leads to even more,making the situation worse.

Again during evening,Anubhav returned back to the mansion from headquarters as he was called for an important meeting with commissioner sir.He returned back,tired,sat on the couch of the living room,leaning against the couch,that's when he heard giggling sounds of his wife,from the guest room.Since her friend Aditya had come,she had a whole lot of talks with him,he understood that they had met after so long and would have much to talk,but in between all this he felt ignored and non considerable.Somewhere he felt hurt and sad,even some sort of insecurity,that he had regarding his dear wife,like from forever and forever.He again went towards the guest room.As much as he knew that eavesdropping is a bad idea and is a wrongful act,but poor him,he couldn't control that urge to listen to their talks,his heart made him do that.