☙❃DRUNK(II)❃☙

hm-hum itne bure lagta hain kya aapko(her every question, statment s,put him into thoughts,he knew he was guilty,but that never explained why he felt a pain hearing her,seeing her tears.This was when he realised maybe,like maybe there was something between them.But then he realised that her dress was wet,owing to the rain outside,she would fell sick if she still continues to remain in wet dress.So he by great difficulty woke Ma up and asked her to change Haseena's clothes,though he had to hear alot from his mother for this and for bringing haseena so and for not taking care of Haseena and also many questions that how did she reach here and why was she asleep in wet clothes,but he heard it all silently,cause his mind was behind hunting what was that "something" between them.Finally ma changed her dress and kissing her forehead she went down to her room not before-)

ma-nalayak kahinka(then she departed for her room,but also gave a peck on his forehead wishing him a good night,while Anubhav closed the door behind her sighing and then turned to Haseena,who had pulled out from the comforter again.He facepalmed himself and went to her,tucked in her properly into the comforter,adjusting the AC accordingly.Making sure that she was all well and fine,he took a pillow and a blanket and lied on the couch,he turned his body towards her and was looking at her,or rather adoring her until the sleep fairy casted her spell on him.

Next day in the morning,Anubhav woke up a bit early and made tea for the three of them and also a lime water for her,for her headache.He also took out a pill of headache and returned back to the room.

While Haseena woke up when Anubhav left the room,she first opened her eyes,fluttering them,but again closed them,not wanting to wake,snuggling more into the comforter and feeling herself to be too weak.But then she realised something,she again opened her eyes wide open,she rubbed them several times,but no,she understood she was not in her room,it was not her house,she remembered nothing from yesternight as of now.She sat straight on the bed and looked around the room,that's when her eyes fell on the big portrait of Anubhav,ma and baba,that was hung above the bed.She understood it was Anubhav's room.But how,when,why did she come here,or how did she reach here.She held her head in her hand as it was paining.Then she caught a glimpse of her clothes,they were not hers.

hm-yeh...yeh humare kapde....

as-nahi hain(Anubhav answered entering the room,with  the lime water.He placed the glass on the bedside table standing besides the bed,she immediately got down the bed.)

hm-hum yaha kaise aaye....aur hum...humare kapde......aapke kamre main,yeh(she then looked at the bed,which was in such a messy state,the room was messed up and her clothes,they were folded and kept on the table.)

hm-aur yeh room,......bed...yeh sab aise kyun hain(she asked standing close to him,he smiled to himself mischieviously,wanting to just play a bit with her,maybe he was sure by now, thinking about her the whole night,that he liked her,liked her alot.Or maybe even loved her,but just that his brain was not accepting it,but now his heart and brain both were willing to this matter of fact-that he-Anubhav Singh-had already fell in love with-Haseena Mallik.And now he didn't want to deny the fact.But he wanted it to go slow,he knew he had to join and heal a lot of things,before finally he could confess his love to her,he had to win her trust,her love,her again.But as of now,he thought to play with her.As she was standing close to him,he held her waist,yanking her to himself,while she placed her hands on his chest,to maintain some distance.)

as-hum batate hain.Par kaise hi bataye,Hume toh batate huwe bhi(he acted strange though,then sighed).Par aapko bhi toh Janna chahiye ki kal kya kiya aapne humare saath.Aap yaha,humare kamre main hain,humari bed pe soyi huwi thi.Woh jo waha kapde teh karke rakhe hain woh aapke hain,aur yeh jo aapne kapde pehna hain woh humare hain.Yeh room,bed yeh sab iss tarah bikhra huwa hain kyunki hum dono ne.....(while haseena's eyes widened over his statement.Not wanting to believe herself)