2: Not alone buddies?!

{CHAPTER 2}
(Rainbow POV)

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

We all picked up our packets, that had our schedules in them. We had to split up.

I had the same homeroom with Funneh. Gold, Lunar, and Draco have the same homeroom together.

We get to see each other again at the club social event as well! We get to pick clubs and meet upperclassmen! Eek! So excited!

"Rainbow, I have a feeling you don't know where you're going.." Funneh complained. And she'd be right. "I think I've seen this room 7 times already."

"Yeah.. I can't actually - oh wait! Look, Aphmau is over there!" I said, realizing Aphmau was lost as well.

Me and Funneh ran up to her and panted when we got their.

"Are you guys lost too?!" Aphmau asked. We nodded, catching out breath.

We found out we had the same homeroom as Aph! That's good, atleast we will be late together.

"Hey, you girls okay?" A guy came up behind us and asked.

Funneh looked at him and said, "WE'RE LOST! No idea where we are going, who the heck made these halls?! I'm going to punch-"

"Didn't you get a school packet in the mail?" The guy questioned. Oh right! We lost that.

Aphmau shook her head, "I was homeschooled.."

He nodded, then looked at us.

"We lost it. It got lost in our sisters closet full of clothes." I said. It was the truth.. the shocking truth. I told Gold I should keep it, but she said she needed to check it out.

"I'm pretty sure I met your siblings just a minute ago, they where also lost." The guy said.

Of course they where, when are they not lost?

"Hand me your schedules," He told us. me and Funneh handed ours, and so did Aphmau. But she kept staring at him in awe. Was she drooling? Uh..

He looked at them and found out we had the same homeroom. Turns out our class was just around the corner. We passed by this a total of 13 times.

Before he left, he looked at Aphmau and said, "By the way that uniform looks good on you."

Dang! That was smooth. Like butter. Like a criminal undercover. Sorry, the Army in me is kicking.

"Bros got a crush, skull emoji." Funneh said. I slapped her on the shoulder.. this idiot.

Then we remembered.. we are kinda ten minutes late.

We entered the classroom and the teacher sighed, "Great. Three latecomers. Let me guess, you're late because you're new? So cliche. The school sent packets during the sum-"

"I was homeschooled!' Aph yelled out. The teacher nodded, then looked at us.

"We lost it."

The teacher sighed again and looked disappointed, "You're lucky it's the first day."

We sat down. He finished his roll call and he told us we had a few minutes until the club social so we got to chat with others.

Aphmau found this white haired guy and they talked. Me and Funneh realized how awkward we looked. So we went to talk with them.

"Hi Aph! Hi random dude!" Funneh said joining in the conversation. I followed behind her.

"O-oh. Um. Hi! I'm Travis." Travis said.

"I'm Rainbow and this is Funneh. We are quintuplets." I told him. "What are you guys talking about?"

He looked a little nervous, but Aphmau seemed to have warmed up to us. "We are not alone buddies!"

Funneh gasped, "Cool! Can I be a not alone buddy too?!"

I felt like a mother sometimes. I need to understand how they came up with not alone buddies, someone tell me please.

"Alright class! We are heading to the club social, to join clubs and meet upperclassmen. Let's start heading there!" The teacher told us. I don't even know his name.

Well, time to go socialize, yeah?

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Jqhdjshdissjsh boom.

Double upload (technically triple.)

Your welcome<3

ANYWAYSSSS! It's boring so far ngl, but next episode it'll get more interesting.

Also, I'm doing two povs tmrw, one for the club social and one for werewolf class (which is obviously Draco's POV). So should I do Lunar or Gold's POV for the club social next? If so, which one?

Alr, as per usual, ily all platonically !!

Word count: 702

-author Sydney<3