3: Club social and werewolf fight!

{CHAPTER 3}
(Gold POV)

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Club social time! Woo! I seriously hope there is fashion club.

We began heading in. After the club social, all we had to do was go to our last class then the day is over!

Me, Lunar and Draco where already in there when Funneh and Rainbows class came in. Lucky them, they got to share a class with Aph and.. uhh some random dude with white hair?

"Guys! Over here!" Draco yelled. All four of them looked at us and walked over here.

"Hey guys!" Funneh said. Then she looked at the guy with white hair and said, "Oh right! This is Travis. Our not alone buddy!"

Not alone buddy? Weird... Whatever, he seems cool enough!

"I'm Gold."

"Hey, I'm Lunar."

"And I'm Draco. Our families pride and joy!"

Travis nodded, he looked a bit nervous and then said, "Are these your siblings you both talked about"

"Yes!" Rainbow said.

After that quick introduction, Aphmau told us we should look at the clubs now!

We started talking about some clubs we'd like to join. Aphmau, Travis and Lunar seemed to all Like anime! The rest of us weren't as big of fans. Not saying we don't like that! Because we basically grew up with Sailor moon!

"AH!" Aphmau screamed, I looked over too and noticed- A VOLLEYBALL HIT TRAVIS' HEAD. HELP?!

All of us looked over and we saw a girl with blue hair walking over. "Nice catch dork! You caught the with your head, hah!"

"Woah! That's not nice! You.. you can't do that!" Aphmau said.

The blue haired girl scoffed, "Why? Why can't I-"

Ooh that very hot guy from earlier is here! Me, Lunar and Draco got lost and he helped us. I think his name is Laurence.

"Katelyn, don't tease the freshmen." Laurence told her, helping up Travis. Behind him came an blonde hair guy that seemed to have frightened Aphmau. What?? She's acting like she had a Wattpad moment with him.

Katelyn went on about how she was teaching us about tough love.

She could totally be friends with Funneh.

"I like you! Let's be friends!" Funneh blurted. I already guess it. "Meanness is the best kind of love! Already shipping you both"

"Huh? Why?" Katelyn asked.

Luckily Lunar casted a short 30 second spell that shut up Funneh. "Ignore her. Whatever this girl or that boy with black hair tells you, they're idiots."

Katelyn looked at her and laughed, "Hey, you remind me of my friend, Lucinda. You both could get along good."

After the spell wore off, Funneh and Draco kept talking to Katelyn, while me, Rainbow, Aph, Laurence and Lunar made sure Travis was fine.