4: Gonna be late?!

{CHAPTER 4}
(Funneh POV)

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"Hurry! We might be late if we don't start running now!" I yelled.

Yeah.. we where kinda running late. But this time it wasn't Gold's fault! It was Lunars! Rainbow messed up her eyeliner, and we were in a rush. So Lunar thought Magic could easily fix her problem!

She was wrong.. it took 10 minutes to make a redo spell. I don't think you want to know what happened after Lunar did that spell.

"We're here!" Draco said, panting as we arrived at the main entrance of our school.

"Not yet! We still have to get to our classes!" Lunar said.

"Does everyone remember their homeroom?" Gold questioned. To be honest, I forgot the way so I had to hope Rainbow remembered.

Luckily, everyone said yes. We all split off and headed to our homerooms.

As me and Rainbow arrived, we saw Travis walking to the class as well.

"Oh, hey Travis!" Rainbow approached. I followed.

"Oh! Rainbow and Funneh!" He said after seeing us. "Why do you guys look out of breath?"

I laughed, "uh, it's a long story.."

He just awkwardly laughed and we entered the classroom. Aphmau had already arrived.

"Hey! Not alone buddies!" Aphmau said, putting her phone away.

Rainbow waved, "How you doing?"

Aphmau shrugged. Seemed a little hesitant.

"I think I was just bullied? Not sure.." Aph said. I laughed a little. Not to be mean! It's just the casual way she said she thought she was being bullied.

"Who?" Travis asked.

"A pink haired girl with blue eyes." Aphmau said, squinting as if trying to remember.

Oh right! That's the girl who was being mean to her yesterday, on the first day of school. Luckily me and Lunar had stopped it. But I guess she had another encounter.

"Oh right! Didn't Lunar say she had that girl in her homeroom?" I remembered, looking at rainbow. "Her name was Ivy."

Rainbow nodded in agreement.

Then the bell rang. Our homeroom teacher took our attendance and then we got to leave for our next class.

"Watchu have next?" Travis asked all of us.

I had science then creative writing. Aphmau had creative writing then witchcraft class. Rainbow had creative writing then mathematics. And Travis had french 101. He didn't rlly say what's after that.

We all left for our classes. Dang, I can't believe got a boring class. None of our friends are in it!

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Sorry this chapter is shorter than usual

It's got about 400 words! Pretty little for me lol. Normally I write 600-800 words. But occasionally I get a little to excited and write 1000-2000 words.. lol.

Anyways! Next chapter will be probably my average word count.

Alr, and as usual, ily!!!!!!!

-author Sydney<3