Not You, Arsehole (Fluff)

Summary:
Y/N and Rhea accidentally kissed during a match, and now have to pretend they're a couple. But there's a plot twist.

Y/N's POV
'How did we accidentally kiss in front of thousands? Will we be fired?' I asked, wondering if my career as a wrestler was over.
Rhea was pacing back and forth, looking horrified.
'I mean... I can only think of one thing,' she said, her voice shaking.
'What?' I asked. 'One thing's better than nothing.'
'I could ask Triple H to incorporate it? Make it official in the WWE universe.'
'What?! I am not dating you.'
'Have fun getting fired then.'

I sighed and tried to think of a better plan. I couldn't, Rhea's was the best option.
'I mean, we could,' I said reluctantly.
'Will you join The Judgement Day, then?' she asked.
'Hell no. You lot are twats.'
'Well, I ain't leaving my mates for you babies.'
'I am actually gonna fucking kill you.'
'I'd like to see you try.'

~ Time Skip ~

'Wait, you're expecting us to kiss again?' I asked.
Rhea looked down at me. 'She's a midget, how am I supposed to do that easily?'
'I am not a midget, thank you very much.'
'That's what they all say.'

While we were bickering, Triple H walked off to sort out other matters.
'How are we going to initiate the kiss, anyway? I'm not going to pull you out of the ring mid-match,' Rhea questioned.
'You said I was too short for you to kiss me if we were at the same height?' I asked.
'Yes, where are you going with this?'
'If I win, and fall to the floor, then you'd be able to reach me, right?'
Rhea sighed. 'I guess. Shall we practice?'
I hopped into the practice ring, answering her question.
I jumped up, as if I'd won the title match, and then fell down.
Rhea ran to me, pulled the rope so she could get through, and quickly pecked my lips.
'There. Wasn't that difficult, was it?' I said.
Rhea looked away for a moment, and then looked back at me. 'Hated every second of it.'
'Oh, come on.'
'I'm not fucking gay.'
'You're just in denial,' I teased. 'You're a lesbian at heart.'

~ Time Skip ~
Rhea's POV

I lay awake, staring at the ceiling of my dark bedroom. Y/N's words echoed through my head.
You're just in denial.
I was in denial. But I'd already made it plain I didn't like Y/N, so I couldn't turn around and go, 'Hey, I'm in love with you.'
I opened up WhatsApp and looked at the Women's group chat.
I scrolled through the members until I found Y/N. I added her as a contact, and started typing.

Hey, Y/N. This is going to be odd but it's true, believe me. Sorry about how I acted earlier, you were right. You may laugh, but I was in denial. I love you, please say something back.

I clicked send.

Y/N's POV

A notification appeared at the top of my screen. A rather long text from Rhea.
I clicked on it, and read through her text.
It was rather unexpected.
I sent a reply.

I'm not messing with you, but I 'accidentally' kissed you because I'm in love with you too. Now get over here, my postcode is XXXXXXX.

After ten minutes, I heard a knock at the door.
I pulled on my dressing gown, and went downstairs to answer.
'You aren't messing with me, right?' Rhea asked, her hands hiding something behind her back.
'I'm not messing. You're really cute,' I replied.
Rhea blushed and pulled a bouquet out from behind her back.
I took it, put it on the side table, and hugged Rhea tight.
She hugged me back, and I invited her inside.
'This may be a bit soon, but do you want to come and cuddle in my bed?' I asked, hiding my face in my hands.
'Really?' Rhea asked.
I nodded through my hands.
'Lead the way, princess,' Rhea said.
I removed my hands from my face and ran up the stairs to my bedroom.
I leapt under the covers, and Rhea climbed in with me.
We curled up together and fell asleep.