Just The Three Of Us (In This Hole In The Ground)

This is going to be different from my usual one shots as Becky Lynch, you know... *smirk*

So this is going to be Rhea Ripley x Y/N x Becky Lynch. Never have I been more jealous.

Summary :
Rhea, Becky and Y/N are in a basement and things happen idk (just read it)

Y/N's POV
I remember when it had all started. I'd been watching TV with my girlfriend, Rhea, when the channel had switched to the news.
Breaking News. All citizens are advised to leave Florida as quickly as they can. A raccoon was recently found in Orlando, Florida. It appeared to have a mutated form of rabies. This mutated form is airborne, which makes it impossible to avoid. If you own pets susceptible to rabies, we advise you let them onto the streets. Do not, I repeat, do not take them with you. We do not want to risk spreading this disease to other parts of the United States.
'Rhea, what do we do?' I asked, panicked. Ever since I was a little girl, my worst fear had been rabies. A mutated form that was practically unavoidable? The fear would kill me before the disease did.
Rhea knew about my fear, and immediately comforted me.
'Y/N, don't worry. We can go.'
Rhea went to the window and lifted up the blinds. Streets were packed with cars full of people trying to leave.
I went and stood beside Rhea. I looked at her colourless face. She was thinking something, and it wasn't good.
'Rhea, what is it?' I said.
She muttered something I didn't hear. I moved closer to her and asked her to repeat herself.
'Someone's stolen my bloody car...' she said in disbelief.
'What?' I shrieked. 'How are we going to get out of here?'
'I'll try and get us a lift.'
Rhea phoned everyone she knew, but they all had similar answers.
'Sorry, we're already out of town.'
'We'd have to take a detour to get to you, we can't.'
'No room in the car... Sorry.'
By the eighteenth call, I was crying. 'What will we do?' I kept repeating.
'Don't worry, the next person will save us,' Rhea would reply. But she said that every time, and no one came.

We hadn't thought it would get bad. We thought after a few days, a rescue team would find us. But days turned into weeks, and weeks turned into months. Months could have been turning into years, but I didn't know. I'd lost track of everything going on in the world.
Our daily routine consisted of me trying to contact someone, Rhea holding her nose and running to get food from someone else's house, us eating, and an afternoon of imaginary games. Rhea had come up with several good games, such as If We Got Free, but as times changed and she grew frustrated, it became If We Weren't In This Stupid Hole.

Things changed when one day we heard a banging. Rhea looked up at the trapdoor in the ceiling to see if moving, as if someone was trying to pull it open. Their moves became frantic, and then we heard a voice. At first we thought we were hallucinating, as she couldn't still be here. But then, we were still here.
'You're hearing that?' Rhea asked me.
I nodded.
Glad she wasn't going crazy from months in the basement, Rhea plugged her nose and instructed me to do the same. Then she opened the trap door, revealing who it was.
I saw Becky Lynch staring down at us.

Should I make this a full story?