03. two people

⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⇿⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘

imessage + instagram + irl!

Gracie and Macy had finally come back to New York after a month-long vacation full of bliss. It felt good to be home, to be back in their element. But...to say that the readjustment was difficult would be an understatement. They had gotten used to their slow life on the island, doing nothing but enjoying the company of each other as well as their friends. However, the two of them were thrust back into their work at a breakneck pace. The transition from the slow-paced life in Italy back to the loud, bustling energy of New York City felt like a culture shock. With Macy doing back-to-back castings to prepare for fashion week, and Gracie having sessions up at Long Pond non-stop the two of them were stressed out of their minds. 

Macy woke up alone in the morning, feeling the space of the emptiness next to her. She woke up alone most days now and somehow she still hadn't gotten used to it. Gracie had been getting up early lately to spend lots of time at the studio working on her new project. Though Macy was happy that she was working so hard on something she loved, she missed the feeling of waking up next to her. She let out an exasperated sigh, opening her eyes to see the indentation of Gracie's missing body.

⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⇿⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘

imessage

m🩷

woke up and you were gone :(

fiancée 🎀

ik i'm sorry :(

had an early meeting

i did kiss u goodbye but you sleep like the dead

m🩷

hey it takes some deep sleep to 

wake up this pretty

fiancée 🎀

yeah pretty ugly

m🩷

BITCH

fiancée 🎀

im sorry you left it wide open i had no choice

m🩷

don't make me break off this engagment 

fiancée 🎀

not w my expensive ass ring

that cost me a kidney

m🩷

idc i WILL keep the ring

i'd pawn ts too fr

theres like five million diamonds on it so i'll be rich asf

fiancée 🎀

try ts and i'll write an album abt u

m🩷

ok miss taylor swift 

when u come home