HOSHI X KOCHIYA..

KITSUNE grinned, she had seen their interactions so this must be enough to put it in a story. She may not like KOCHIYA being with HOSHI but it'll do.

BEGINNING. (Vewy sad ending..)

HOSHI walked into the spaceship, KOCHI noticing him right and away blushing very cutely underneath his ugly ass mask as he approached him. HOSHI whipped out his phone and since he was a stalker KOCHIYA?!!!! was his wallpaper.

KOCHIYA growled and threw HOSHI'S phone to the ground, stomping on it as he hissed.

"I DIDN'T KNOW THE WALLPAPER WAS YOU IM SOWWY..."

KOCHIYA smirked, and then they started to kiss. And then they stopped because gross..

"It's okay I'll forgive u.. let's get married.."

They got married and then they had their happily ever after..

A FEW DAYS LATER.

"Hey Kochi wochi I'm sowwy but I don't love u anymore I turned straight.. I'm breaking up with you"

KOCHIYA started to cry as he begged him to stay.

"WHO IS THIS NEW WOMAN???!!!?"

KOCHIYA growled as he pinned HOSHI on the wall, a pretty girl came up behind them.

"Me. I'm totes more adorable then you and HOSHI likes me more lol anyways see you."

KOCHIYA gasped, OMG!!?! AKEMI?!

"AKEMI..?"

They didn't say anything.. AKEMU carried HOSHI off and KOCHIYA was crying on the floor.

HAPPILY EVER AFTER?12?2!!2