Kitsune's acceptance

Kitsune sat in her once bedroom, wondering why she was still here. She gently caressed the notebook she so tenderly write her ships in, a smile adorning her face. She looked around the room, sighing to herself. She had nothing else to her, her business was finished. She was free to finally fade away, never more existing. Free to disappear, as a star.

".. I wonder how the other people are doing." She chirped, feeling a slight discomfort when she remembered when she had done. She was always a little.. off. She still is, her whole family isn't right in the head. And, she isn't. No matter how hard you try, you'll never be able to escape the horrible past your ancestors have created for you and everyone else.

So, she figured it was her job to help.

"I-I.. Nii-chan won't be able to know I'm okay.." She teared up, before shaking her head. Looking up to the skies, knowing that in her life of living she lived a good life. Even if she did horrible things, she lived a good life.

"It's okay, I've done enough here. He doesn't need to know, I hope he moved on." Kitsune mumbled, knowing no one in particular would hear. If she was honest, she didn't care about anyone. Her brother? Sure she did. But why? He was the only one in her life that she really was with, maybe that's why. Everyone else? She had only shed a tear for funsies.

As cruel as she was, she was quite the actress. Don't you agree? So, Her other cousins.. as nice as they could be.. as 'cute' and unassuming as they could be.. they could all be as liar as she was. So, the KUMO family are all a bunch of evil descendants and won't know how to change their ways.

"It's okay, I don't want or need to be here anymore." She reassured herself, looking at the little doodles and writing and tons of little things implanted in the note books she would write. She hugged it, wondering why she was so empty her whole life.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't shed a real tear when you died.." Kitsune apologized, feeling her ghostly appearance slowly fade away and chipping away at itself. She sighed, the wait was agonizing and long. As soon as she no longer had anything to do here, she was out. She bunches up the fabric of her skirt, feeling warm tears drip down her face as she stifled sobs.

"I'm sorry, I did that to all of you." She continued to apologize, to no one in particular. The hand that was holding the fabric of her skirt was chipping and fading, so she could no longer get do that.

Before she could keep apologizing, she snapped her head at the direction of one of the songs she really liked. Sighing, she hummed that too as she thought about the world and wondered if she was ever gonna get reincarnated.

"I think I'm ready to leave. I'm ready to go." She finally admitted, her apologies were half baked. She didn't know if they were real at this point, she didn't care much actually.

She closed her eyes, not wanting to see the world behind her after she disappeared. Ready to see how death was truly like, squeezing her ghostly hands on her bow as she hoped she'd find out everything she wanted to sooner then later.

"Sorry, not.. sorry." She whispered, the last piece of her breaking away like glass as nothing more of her rested anymore. Her notebook stayed on the edge of her bed, which was nicely kept since she never really used it anyways.

This, was the true end of her. Maybe she would get reincarnated, if she showed to have changed. She doesn't know how long that would be, but.. she's praying to her soul, her entirety that she would get to  leave the Kumo family and never come back.

The thoughts left her head already, she was gone. It was a shame she didn't notice the few other ghosts floating above her as they were chipping away just like her.

"Awh! Am I the only ooonnn— GAAH!! I'M CHIPPING AWAY TOO?! Whateves! I'll probably go with her anyways, I just wanted to watch her anyways. I hope Yumo-nii is doing okay!~ I checked up on him, i think i'm pretty happy."

Akamu smiled, shrugging to himself since he really had no regrets.

At least his cousin was born a star and died like one.