Did he just find out something he wasn't supposed to?

WARNING: might contain gore, I'll put a warning when that happens.

Sora yawned drowsily, he had taken a long nap. Looking off to the side he saw the manga Auira got him. He felt a smile graze his face, she was always so nice. No wonder Yumo fell in love, but he stays away at times. She has a weird fetish for UwU boys, gross..

Sora got up from his bed, walking down the halls of the empty big house. The halls were always so cold, he felt alone. His parents may have loomed over him, making him stressed but this was second to worse. He didn't like being alone, as much as he didn't want to admit it.

"Now this is boring." Sora sighed,He was alone, alone with the stupid notebook. He opened the chapters realizing that Kochiya was in almost every chapter. Huh, maybe he should try shipping him with one of the following people? It's the least he could do while he tries to figure out what was going on.

Sora was getting delusional, he should stop this and seek help. But it was calling for him, dragging him into the depths of its shadowy grasp and whispering the secrets of the Kumo family. It was blurred, he had to go find out for himself.

He suddenly stared down a page, looked like Kitsune had forgotten this wasn't her diary. It had her handwriting, the little doodles and the smiley faces. This was definitely her, he had to look.

' —Hi, today I saw a guy at school I thought was okay looking. I didn't feel much for him, but everyone at school keeps talking about how they had a boyfriend or girlfriend. I don't know what that means, but I really want to experience that for myself. So, I asked him out and we ended up dating. I was like an object, an accessory to drag around pretty in the halls just because I was popular. I didn't like it much, is this what love truly is? I don't understand it then. I never felt anything for him really, when he tried to put his lips on mine ( gross, I think that's unsanitary) I backed away and said that his breath stank. When I said that he ran away and started to cry, but I was just being honest! He says that I don't have a heart, that's not true. I do care for people! I mean, count Hoshi. It's just Hoshi, oh. He told everyone, but they didn't believe him. Not even his friends, I almost feel bad.

If I'm being honest, I don't feel much anymore after the incident. I'm trying my best to forget it, but whenever I see Akamu I want to scream cry and throw up, I keep it in. Nowadays, I treat him as normal as I can. I wish things can go back as they were before, I think i understood what love was and how it worked. I don't know how it works anymore, I'm not familiar with the concept anymore. Maybe I failed at life, everyone's is supposed to know how to love.

POTENTIAL GORE STARTS NOW

I'm supposed to be perfect, this isn't fair. I'm hiding it as long as I can, but it's so hard when there is absolutely nothing keeping you here. The idea of stabbing someone so dear to you is horrifying, but it rushes my adrenaline and I almost get excited. When I look at someone, I wonder what their insides look like. Is their brain small, or is it big? I wonder if they'll bleed everywhere if I stab their cheeks, can I still squish them and stretch them? I think they're is something wrong with me, I deserve this. You're not supposed to think like this, especially towards your loved ones.

POTENTIAL GORE OVER

I don't know, but the words Akamu spoke to me that day made me think.. what if it's actually fun? Fun, maybe it's fun. I'll think about it, I'm gonna go do my homework now.

Bye bye, for now.

Sora closed the notebook, wondering what to think of all of this. First, what the fudge was that? Two, did he find out something he wasn't supposed to?