Kiss, Marry, Kill

⚠️Warnings!⚠️

Slight swearing:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sanemi POV:

I just got scolded by Giyuu because I taught Muichiro how to swear. It's not my fault he decided to copy me. Anyway, Giyuu is feeling better so that's good I guess. He eventually got out of bed to go back to his estate. We were supposed to be back at the butterfly mansion by 6 tonight.

The time was 5:50pm. I started to make my way to the butterfly mansion but I ran into Giyuu on the way. His hair draped over his shoulders in the same yukata he was in when we first became friends. He saw me and waved to me. I waved back and walked over to him. "Hey, are you really sure you wanna go?" He doesn't answer for a moment but eventually mumbles. "Mhm... I've made some friends... like Mitsuri and Rengoku..." I nod. "That's good then." He looks at me with eyes filled of curiosity. "You've gone a bit soft Shinazugawa, what happened..?" That really got me. "First, I've told you to call me Sanemi, and second, I have not gone soft shithead!" I scowl. "Okay then, if you say so." He answers and looks back onto the road in front

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Giyuu POV:

I ran into Shinazugawa (he's more used to addressing him by his last name) on the way to the butterfly mansion. I waved and he waved back. We ended up talking until we made it to the mansion.

Kocho, Iguro, Mitsuri, Gyomei and Muichiro were there before us so that just left Rengoku and Uzui . (Imagine they are all wearing yukatas that match them) When Kocho and Iguro noticed me walk in they walked up to me and apologised. I looked at Shinazugawa. He looked back and chuckled. Kocho walked away politely and Iguro walked away while grumbling something.

The last 2 finally made it. They brought a load of drinks too. Muichiro obviously wasn't allowed to drink for obvious reasons.

It was time to organise our rooms. We all got the choice to choose who we shared a room with. Kocho went with Mitsuri, Muichiro with Obanai and Rengoku with Uzui . Gyomei offered to be by himself which left me and Shinazugawa. There was no backing out. I was going to be sharing a room with the person I love most. I blushed slightly at the thought of that.

Once everyone got settled we met in the main area of the mansion. Mitsuri suggested we play 'Kiss, marry, kill' for the first game. Everyone agreed except for me and Gyomei. We either listened or watched. Mitsuri went first. "Hmm... kiss Shinobu... Marry Obanai and I can't kill anybody!" She squealed. Of course, she was the love hashira, she couldn't bring herself to kill anyone even if she wanted to. Except for demons of course. "I agree Kanroji! I will kiss Uzui , marry Uzui and I can't kill anybody either!" Rengoku boomed with his loud voice. "I agree Rengoku! I'll kiss you and marry you! I'll kill Shinazugawa." Uzui said with a flattered tone. I looked over to Shinazugawa. He gave Uzui a glare. Kocho chose to kiss Mitsuri, marry Mitsuri and kill Iguro. Iguro had the same choices except he chose to kill me. That made me a bit upset. Soon it was Shinazugawa's turn. "Kiss nobody... Marry Tomioka... And kill Uzui." No one heard who he chose to marry but no one questioned it either. Lastly it was Muichiro's turn. "What am I doing again?" He asked. "Choose someone to kiss, marry and kill" I whispered to him. "What do those words mean again?" I explained to him. "Oh, then... I like Genya. So kiss Genya and marry him too. I'll kill the dog." He said the last part while looking at Shinazugawa. "OH YOU LITTLE SHI-"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

637 words