Prairies

It was nice and quiet as I found myself lost in my dreams. These dreams all brought back many moments of my life where I've never been as happy before or felt human. I saw so many things of when we were together when he was still in the land of the living, I smiled as I remembered when he decided to propose to me, it was just like any other day, as I remembered being awoken by his alarm, which would've woke me up if I was actually asleep, which is something that he tended to forget about that I don't actually need sleep like them, so it always spoked whenever he opened his eyes to find me starring into his face. Though was a bit different as it was supposed to be the weekend, and normally he slept in so I was already a bit confused by the fact that he even had set an alarm, but I watched as he groggily got up and turned off the alarm before doing some light stretches and getting out of bed, completely ignoring me. This also surprised me as normally he'd tell me good morning and I watched as he left the room, taking a quick peek at me to see if I was even awake yet before lightly closing the door behind him.

This was strange as he has never acted like this before as he seemed to be trying to avoid waking me, well too bad for him because I'm already awake. So quietly I got out of bed and slowly made my way to the door, trying not to make a sound as I opened it, and when I did I heard panicked whispering, and I continued my way until I was peeking around the corner into the kitchen to find (Y/n) standing there hunched over, with his phone in his ear. I could only make out a few things what he was saying, "Mumei.....out.....house...", as he sounded both nervous and anxious as he talked to whoever he was on the phone with. "Look everything just needs to be perfect, just please?", he begged before standing there in silence and groaning in annoyance, "Okay, it's fine", he says before hanging up the phone, placing it on the counter, "Damn it.", he says frustrated as he rubs his head. "Why did this have to happen, and today of all days...", he groans before pulling something out of his pocket, I couldn't really get a good look at it, but what I could see was that it was small and some sort of black object. He was fiddling with it in his hands, something I've noticed he tends to do whenever he's nervous or anxious.

Seeing that he was clearly upset, I decided to make myself known, "Hiya!", I say cheerfully as I watch him jump in surprise, before stumbling and shoving whatever he was holding onto into his pocket before turning around, a nervous smile on his face. "Oh hey Mumei, I-uh I didn't see you there.", he says awkwardly while rubbing the back of his head, "Uh how long have you been standing there?", he asked as I smiled at him with my arms behind my back, "(Y/n) who was that?", I asked as I began to watch him sweat. "O-oh that? It was just a friend of mine, yo-you know had plans today and they canceled, hahaha.", he nervously replied. "(Y/n), are you lying to me?", I asked with a smile as (Y/n) began to get more nervous his eyes shifting from side to side, "N-no.", he stuttered as I narrowed my eyes at him, as he acting very off as I got closer to him, "You aren't cheating on me are you?", I asked as I watched his expression paying close attention to his eyes before continuing, "Because if you are I won't ever forgive you, and if you tried to run I promise you that I will hunt you down and make your life a living hell for breaking my heart.", I say sweetly the smile returning to my face as I noticed him look a bit confused and very much terrified, but despite this, his eyes looked straight into mine and he spoke with full honesty, "I would never do that to you.".

We stood there in silence for a bit before the tension in the air quickly disappeared as I leaned forwarded and quickly pecked him on the lips, "I believe you!", I say cheerfully before walking away from him, "Oh Kronii and the others wanted to hang out today, so I'll out for a bit okay?", I say before walking around the corner, as I could hear him let out a sigh of relief. Before peering around the corner, "I was being serious about that, I will end you if I find out, okay?", I tell him seriously as I watched him freeze in place, as I watch him shake in place, "Anyways I'm going to get dressed and head out, love you bye!!", I tell him as I quickly got dressed in a casual outfit as to not stand out to the other hoomans and left the apartment, in search of the others.