Chapter 1

•·.·Pitaya's POV·.·•

'Ugh.. Stupid Ananass and Lotuss. Why musst they both get partnerss before I can even lay my eyess on a DECENT ONE?'

'Ananass hass that tree, Lotuss hass Rosse, and what about me? Left with nobody?'

I sighed and clutched my sword.

'No, I shouldn't let that get to me. I'm the LEGENDARY GREENISH RED DRAGON. I shouldn't be acting like ssome hopelesss romantic. Bessidess, there'ss probably more important thingss than dating anywayss..'

My thoughts were interrupted by a familiar tall dragon walking into my throne room. The eyes floating around them just stared at me. It made me a bit uneasy. 

"..Pitaya Dragon. I assume you know the reason why I'm here," Longan said with their usual monotone voice.

I just scoffed. Longan immediately narrowed their eyes and made direct eye contact to me.

"Watch it. You know what I do to anyone who steps an inch out of line," They threatened. 

Then they closed their eyes. However, their floating eyes stayed opened and focused on me. 

"Do you have any partners?" They questioned.

"Asss I have ssaid multiple timess, no," I responded.

"..Hm, very well, Pitaya Dragon. I'll be on my way to ask your children as well.."

They opened their eyes, and walked away. I rolled my eyes and let out a long sigh. 

'Why doess Longan have to exisst? I perssonally think Earthbread would be a better place without them.'

I started hearing Longan ask the same question to Mala Sauce and Espresso.

'Of coursse. That sstupid dragon. Alwayss trying to get into everyone'ss bussiness ssimply becausse they don't like cookiesss..'

Then one of my children walked in.

"Parent we're hungry," Espresso said.

"Alright, I'll make food in a bit. Did Longan get ssusspiciouss of you and Mala Ssauce at all?" I asked.

"No, it's almost like they're stupid."

"They really are."

"Not surprised."

Then they left. I got up and went to the kitchen to start making food. (enby espresso go brr)

✧༺♥༻∞✧༺♥༻∞

310 Words

a/n haha short chapter

anyways oh look espresso only got one short appearance!! progress!!