41. ~Bleed~

I'm so sorry 😐. This is the drama chapters. There might be some more in the future but it has to be done.

Enjoy... Kinda.

Written: 27 June 2023___________

___________

I haven't spoken to Nick in three weeks. Of course he showed up quite a few times. Luckily it was all times Papa wasn't home. And I didn't answer the door. He had called me a hundred times. I haven't answered one.

But right now I need him. I need him as much as I've been wanting him.

Papa went crazy. I've never seen Papa so angry. He did 10 times worse to me than what he usually does. He did things I never thought he would do to me. He's been doing them for the last three weeks. He doesn't even give my body a chance to heal before starting all over again. And I'm afraid I might be close to death.

Blood leaks from everywhere. My shirt is soaked and my arms are flooded with red liquid. It's currently being smeared all over the expensive marble as I crawl to my purse.

Everything hurts, I'm in so much pain I can barely breath. But very slowly I make my way towards the black bag that's laying just a few feet away.

And finally I make it and slowly open the zip with bloody fingers. When it's open I dig around and grab my phone, then I instantly go to my contacts.

As I scroll I find his number and tap on it making the entire screen red. But finally the call goes through. I bring the phone to my ear and listen to it ring.

Ring...Ring...Ring. On the third ring his gruff voice travels through the phone. "Sweet Pea?"

A strangled cry leaves my lips at the sound of his calming voice. But the moment it leaves my lips I hear Nick move around frantically on the other side of the phone. "It's okay. I'm on my way baby, just wait okay?"

"P-Please hurry, i-it's bad." I croak out.

I hear keys and then the door shutting. "Okay. It's okay. Just stay on the line. Can you do that, baby?"

"Y-Yes."

"Did he leave?" He asks and I hear his car engine.

"Y-Yea. He left right after." I say but my eyes start to feel really heavy.

"I'm almost there ju-" Before I can hear the rest of Nick's sentence I'm met with darkness.

And then the memories floods back full force.

Flashback.

I hear the front door slam closed and I jump a little. That door only gets slammed when Papa's very angry. And I know for a fact Penny won't dare to slam it. So I'm not surprised when Papa's yell travels up the attic stairs. "Get down here you little bitch!"

I flinch at the anger in his voice.

Slowly I raise from my bed and make my way down the stairs.