Jeremike :3

oh shit

so this is something I write

Sorry about lack of updates in like everything I wasn't on wattpad for a while cuz we got these finals and it's like oH nO

But whatever.

Leggo.

-- Jeremy's POV --

I sat in the office with Mike, it was uncomfortably silent. I shifted in my seat a little bit.

It was only the second night, nothing was happening, really.

(Meanwhile..
Chica: fUCK EACHOTHER)

"So.." Mike broke the silence, "How's it going..?"

"G-Good.." I stuttered. I bit my lip. I had a little crush on Mike, it was so obvious, he didn't notice though.

"That's good.." he nodded.

"Y-Yup.." I nodded as well, checking the hallway. I looked over at Mike, his blue eyes shining in the light of the flashlight.

I may seem innocent, but I have dirty thoughts all the time, especially about Mike. Lets just say, sometimes he's dominant, sometimes I am.

I wanted to do it for real, though.

Of course, my dirty mind turned on and the next thing I knew I had an erection.

((I is not good at plot, ya))

I quickly covered my bulge with the camera and bit my lip, hoping Mike wouldn't notice.

"Jere I might have half of a brain but I'm not stupid.." Mike smirked, "Whatcha got there..?"

((I say that every time my friends have noticeable boners))

"N-Nothing.." I shook my head.

"Really? Then show me.." he got closer to me.

I continued to shake my head as I looked away, blushing madly.

"Come on, Jere." he sighed, "I mean, if you need help.."

I felt my face heat up about ten times more than what should be humanly possible. He grabbed my chin and pulled me to where I was facing him. He smirked down at my blushing face, slowly moving the camera off of my growing erection.

"So, do you need help..?~" he whispered into my ear. His breath sent shivers down my spine as I nodded. No way I was passing this up.

Suddenly he grabbed me and pulled me into his lap with me facing him. He kissed me roughly. I kissed back almost immediately. He licked my bottom lip, asking for an entrance. I parted my lips slightly and he pushed his tongue into my mouth. Soon we were fighting for dominance, where he won. He sucked on my tongue gently, causing me to moan softly. He moved his tongue down my jawline and to my neck, searching for my sweet spot as he unbuttoned my shirt. I groaned when he hit it and he began to bite and suck at it. I moaned as he teasingly licked around it but not on it. I pouted. He was done unbuttoning my shirt by now and he started to suck on my nipple, making me moan once again. He flicked and rubbed the other one as it hardened.

Soon he began rubbing my bulge, making me moan loudly.

"M-M-Mi-Mike..!~" I moaned, "D-D-Don't tease!~"

He reached up to whisper into my ear, "Why not?~"

I moaned as his warm breath went through my ear. He squeezed at my bulge, making me moan even louder.

He set me down on the ground and took off my pants and boxers. He stroked my throbbing member.

"I didn't think you'd be so big, Jere~" he teased.

I blushed madly and looked away. He licked the tip, causing me to shiver with pleasure. Suddenly he took in my whole shaft, making me moan.

"Hah..Ah~... M-Mike!!~" I moaned. He bobbed his head on my member and played with my ((*snicker*)) balls. I arched my back as I came into his mouth. I watched him swallow it all.

He smirked and grabbed the back of my head, pulling me closer.

"But we're not done~" he purred lowly. I bit my lip at his sexy voice as he began to undress himself. I bit my lip even harder when I saw his bulge through his boxers.

"You like what you see..?~" he bit his lip sexily as I pulled him closer. He laughed and pulled off his boxers. I stared at his member and started drooling. He wiped my mouth and pulled my hole up to his mouth.

Suddenly he shoved his tongue into my ass, making me moan loudly.

"M-Mike..?!~" I moaned. He licked at my prostate, making the pleasure almost unbearable.

((Not the time for puns..))

He pulled his tongue back and positioned himself next to my hole.

"Are you ready?~" he moaned into my ear. I bit my lip and nodded. He slowly pushed into me and I groaned in pain.

"Shh.. It'll all feel better in a minute..~" he cooed against my neck. I nodded as he began to suck at my sweet spot again. I moaned and he bit down on it, making me moan louder. Suddenly, the pain in my ass washed away and turned into pleasure.

((GET IT? CUZ MIKES IS A PAIN IN THE ASS!!
I'll stop now))

"M-Move~" I moaned as he continued to nip at my neck. He thrusted into me slowly. It still hurt a little, but it was mostly pleasure. He hit my prostate once again, but this time with the tip of his member. I moaned as he hit it and he smirked against my neck.

He pushed deeper and began pounding me on my prostate.

"M-Mike!~" I screamed in pleasure. He jerked me off at the same pace that he was pounding me at. I arched my back as I felt myself getting close to my climax.

"M-M-Mike!~ Hah...Ahh~.." I moaned in the middle of my sentence, "I-I'm gonna-" I was cut off by a loud moan, which was followed by my release.

Mike released soon afterwards and pulled out, laying next to me.

"Jere..?" He looked over to me, panting.

"Y-Yeah..?" I replied.

"I love you.." he smiled.

I looked over to him and smiled back, pulling him into a kiss that was much more passionate.

---

1015 words of yaoi.

True Beauty