Fem! Foxy x Mike

Why

Whutever.

FNAF1.

Enjoy.

- Mikes POV -

I checked the cameras, seeing Foxy peeking from her cove. They replaced the old Foxy with a girl since they got a few complaints about Foxy being gone.

I liked Foxy, but the newer Foxy didn't really seem as great. Maybe it was just because I didn't spend most of my childhood with her.. Either way, I didn't like her much.

I looked back down at the cameras and Foxy was gone. I gasped as I heard footsteps racing towards me.

"H-Hey!" I looked up to see Foxy as she waved. I groaned.

"Screw off.." I rolled my eyes. She was definitely a girl. She had boobs and really short shorts. Her shirt showed her cleavage and her tone of voice always sounded seductive.

"Wow, I just wanted to say hi.." she whimpered.

"Sorry, I guess I just miss the old Foxy.." I shrugged.

She sighed. "Its okay, everyone does.. I understand, though.." she began to walk away.

"Wait..!" I stopped her and she turned around as her ears perked up.

"Y-Yeah..?" She stumbled back into the room.

"Well, I guess you could stay in here with me-"

She cut me off by hugging me. "Thanks.." She looked down at my nametag, "..Mike..?"

"The one and only," I smirked. She giggled and sat in my lap, makin. Me blush.

"I hope you don't mind.." she whispered into my ear.

Holy shit.

"U-Uh.. N-N-Not at all.." I lied. She already seemed lonely, I didn't want to hurt her feeling even more.

"You know, before Foxy left, he said you were always his favorite.. You're my favorite, Mikey~" she bit my earlobe. It felt weird, but I shrugged it off and checked the cameras, assuming she didn't know what she was doing.

But I was wrong.

She pushed the camera away and sat facing me. "I wonder how big you are, Mikey~"

What.

"Uhh.. What?" I asked.

"Can I see?~" she ran her fingers across the buttons of my shirt.

"I-I don't think that's a good idea.." I chuckled nervously as I scooted as far back as I could.

She grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me closer to her.

"Well I think it's a great idea~" she whispered before placing her lips onto mine.

My eyes widened and my face heated up. She shifted on my member, but soon started to grind on me. I pushed her away quickly but she kept moving. I bit my lip as I tried to push her off.

"Please, Mikey..?~" she let her bottom lip hang out, giving me a pouty look.

I sighed. Foxy was always my favorite..

"Fine.." I rolled my eyes. She smiled and pulled me back into the kiss, grinding faster. I moaned into the kiss as my pants began to tighten around my clothed member.

"Can I see little Mikey now?~" she started to unbutton my shirt. I smirked. If I was gonna do this, I was gonna do it right.

I grabbed her waist and pulled her closer. "Maybe, if you behave~" I started to kiss on her neck and she gasped, soon moaning. I searched for her sweet spot as I started to take off her shirt. I knew I'd found it when she moaned a little bit louder. I sucked and nibbled at the spot as she moaned louder.

((I'm gonna ASSUME animatronics don't wear bras, right..?))

I completely took off her shirt revealing her boobs.

((Sorry idk how straight sex works all I knew is dick inside the vagina so I'm lost asf tbh XDD))

I massaged her boobs as I sucked on one. She moaned and teased at my growing erection. I purred against her nipple, making her shiver. She grabbed my bulge roughly, making me moan. I reached into her shorts and ((maybe??)) panties and began to finger her. She moaned loudly and I smirked against her nipple.

((Holy fuck what now..))

I picked her up and set her on the desk with her ((idk what to call it without making me laugh)) vagina in the air.

((PFFFFFF
*WHEEZE*))

I put my tongue inside of her ((*snicker*)) vagina and she moaned loudly.

"M-Mike!~" she moaned. I licked inside of her and she moaned uncontrollably.

I pulled my tongue out and pulled down my pants and boxers, positioning myself to see if I was going towards the right hole.

((My dad calls it "the struggle"))

"Ready?~" I purred into her ear. She bit her lip and squeezed her eyes closed. I slowly pushed inside of her and she screamed in pain.

"Virgin..?" I asked. She nodded and I laughed. She sure didn't seem like one. I let her adjust to my size and waited for her approval.

"Y-You can move now.." she whimpered. I thrusted in and out of her at a slow pace and she cries of pain turned into groans of pleasure.

"M-Mike go faster!~" she demanded. I did as told and went faster and harder. I knew I hit her prostate when she screamed in pleasure. I pounded at the spot as she screamed my name.

"M-M-Mike..!~" she moaned.

((Lol this works the same way gay sex does, right..?))

I felt myself reaching my climax as she orgasmed with a loud moan. Soon afterwards I came inside of her, resulting in her to moan again.

I laid next to her on the desk, panting.

"T-Thanks, Mikey~" she kissed my cheek and gathered her clothes, walking away as the clock stuck 6AM.

---

Wtf did I just write.

Somebody please help I have no clue what goes on during straight sex cuz frankly I'm about as straight as a curly fry.

Pls halp