when Soyeon works too hard

Yuqi wasn't surprised at all when she entered the studio to find that Soyeon was still hard at work.

It was after midnight and all of the girls had spent the majority of the day in practice but when they decided to call it a day and they headed home, Soyeon headed to the studio.

She was working on something new.

Yuqi could hear her humming as she tapped her foot on the floor and scribbled some words down on the notebook.

Yuqi let out a sigh before walking over to Soyeon and she jumped over the feeling of Yuqi's hands on her heavy shoulders.

"Do you ever rest?" She asked as she softly kissed Soyeon's shoulder.

"Not often, no," Soyeon replied.

"Well, you need to. It's been a long week and today was especially draining. You have to be tired."

"I can push through it. I do it a lot."

Yuqi shook her head with a sigh.

Yuqi, having known Soyeon for so long, knows that she barely ever rests.

But recently, they took their relationship up a step after confessing their real feelings for each other.

And now that they're dating, Yuqi has made it her responsibility to care for Soyeon on nights like these.

When she knows Soyeon is tired, stressed, and a little overwhelmed, but still refuses to rest.

"Come on, baby. Stop for the night." Yuqi told Soyeon in a soft voice before her lips touched her soft, kissable skin.

"I have so much to do," Soyeon said, trying to protest against Yuqi's wishes.

But it was hard when her girlfriend's kisses felt like heaven.

"Aren't you hungry? Or tired? We could go back to the dorm. We could sleep, eat some food, or watch some tv."

"And cuddle?" Soyeon asked as she turned her head, looking at Yuqi with a hopeful smile.

"Of course," Yuqi answered before kissing Soyeon's head softly. "Come on, you're not feeling well. I've known you long enough to tell. You need some rest. You work too hard."

Soyeon sighed contentedly as Yuqi rubbed her tense shoulders.

"I could give you a massage, give you kisses, order food for us to share. Call it a night and spend some time with me." Yuqi said, pouting a little.

And Soyeon couldn't say no.

Not to those things that Yuqi suggested that sounded like heaven.

Or to her girlfriend in general; saying no to her is just impossible.

"You're stressed, let me care for you. You'd do the same for me."

Soyeon nodded in response.

"I would... in a heartbeat." She said as she got up from her chair.

She saved everything she'd been working on before turning everything off.

She grabbed her things and took Yuqi's hand before walking out of the studio with her hand wrapped around her girlfriend's, okay with calling it a night if it meant spending time with her.