He left..

BEFORE THIS STARTS SORRY IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE STORY THIS IS MY FIRST EVER STORY SO I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT!

------------------------------------------------------------------

Pavitr POV:

"I quit" Hobbie says and then he makes a portal i'm naturally assuming to his dimension. Then takes off his watch and just... Leaves. What.. how could he do that.. I need him.. he's the only one that i've ever gone on a mission with.. the only one that has kept me entertained.. the only one that had always done everything with me..
[Miguel] "we didn't need him anyways, he was too rebellious, and never listened. Pavitr, I need you to go and find the spot in [insert random world here]."
[Gwen]: "by himself? He could get hurt though! The spot is dangerous!" I'll be fine Gwen I can do it miguel.. I say not as enthusiastic as I normally sound. I can't help it.. Hobbie just left me.. he left us. Like he didn't care... [Gwen]: "are you sure pav I can go with you it could be dangerous!'
I got it Gwen I'll be okay and if I spot him (get it) I'll call for backup immediately I promise. [Gwen] "okay.. I guess.. be safe pav" I will gwen, see you soon. I say as i'm opening the portal to world _____, then entering it.

Sorry this is short!
Words: 226