The Spot

Pav POV:

I ended up arriving at world ______. I was told to look out for any anomalies, and mainly the spot.

I ended up quiet enjoying this world. It's very nice, peaceful, and everyone is very kind, much like Mumbai.

I kept looking for the spot until it was afternoon, so around 4 hours.

I eventually spotted him (ಡ⁠ ͜⁠ ⁠ʖ⁠ ⁠ಡ) and I know I told gwen I would call for backup if I saw him but I can handle myself.

3rd person:

Pav came swinging toward the spot in an attempt to hit him. The spot ended up just putting a portal where he was and pav got shot out on the other side of the spot.

He fell to the ground kinda harshly and the spot ended talking to him, while they were fighting.

Well more like pav was fighting while the spot was just putting portals everywhere he tried to attack him from.

[The spot]:

"Hey I've seen you before! You're the guy who was with spiderman! You're kinda weak ngl.

Couldn't destroy a basic field when it was in your dimension. And you couldn't even protect your own dimension! Haha that was fun."

Pav couldn't help but feel slightly hurt, first hobie ended up leaving, then he's getting insulted! It kinda hurts.

The spot ended up teleporting to a new dimension. But what he didn't know is that pav followed him in and was able to still hunt him down.

Hobbie Pov:

After I left, I ended up chillin at my flat. I can't help but feel bad about how I left pav there. But I had to go.

I heard A noise coming from outside so I went on the deck to check what the noise was.

I ended up seeing the spot appear from a portal. Then pav?! Falling out right behind him.

I decided that I would go and help, but just because he was gonna destroy my dimension.

Pav POV:

I ended up seeing that I landed in hobies world. Hopefully he sees us and comes to help. Me and the spot ended up fighting again and I got a lot more hits than last time!

He still kept putting up portals though. I see hobie flying in from the top going to hit the spot. I start distracting the spot while hobie hits him.

To be continued.. (sorry)
Words: 403
Part 3 will be uploaded tomorrow!